#1  
Old 29th June 2016, 07:24 PM
ferlanga ferlanga is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Default Graphic configuration problems.

Im having some trouble which dont quite seem to be specific to the games themselves, and I cant figure what to change to fix this.

1-purple borders on some textures

2-textures (or letters, etc) have some cut borders as if they are not aligned properly.

3-the picture size doesnt match the emulator's window (its smaller, which leaves black borders)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29th June 2016, 07:35 PM
RPGMaster's Avatar
RPGMaster RPGMaster is offline
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 2,007
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferlanga View Post
Im having some trouble which dont quite seem to be specific to the games themselves, and I cant figure what to change to fix this.

1-purple borders on some textures
I think that's a problem with billinear filtering. Are you talking about things like text having purple? If so, then try changing the filter settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferlanga View Post
2-textures (or letters, etc) have some cut borders as if they are not aligned properly.
It would help if you posted screenshots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferlanga View Post
3-the picture size doesnt match the emulator's window (its smaller, which leaves black borders)
That's normal and what the game does. CRTs just didn't show the full screen.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29th June 2016, 08:10 PM
ferlanga ferlanga is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 12
Default



Thats what im talking about, but maybe im just exaggerating.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.