Old 29th June 2017, 09:09 AM

Default Xbox One controller not working

So, I recently installed Project 64 (v 2.3.2.202 ) And I can't seem to get my controller OR my keyboard working with the damn thing. I did some looking around, and the only the thing I could kind of see was that P64 wasn't reading my controller, even though i've been able to play games like The Binding of Isaac, and Terraria with my controller in the past. So can anyone please help me out here?
Old 23rd July 2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmaohelpimanidiot View Post
So, I recently installed Project 64 (v 2.3.2.202 ) And I can't seem to get my controller OR my keyboard working with the damn thing. I did some looking around, and the only the thing I could kind of see was that P64 wasn't reading my controller, even though i've been able to play games like The Binding of Isaac, and Terraria with my controller in the past. So can anyone please help me out here?
Windows 10 user? Turn off the game bar and its hotkeys...turn off game mode and Game DVR and all their settings as well...

~Groucho Marx