Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v1.6

Old 12th May 2011, 09:35 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I have to admit some of the texture paks really are worthwhile for trying out, but yeah I'm more interested in low-level stuff. With a Mac one would take what he can get.

I guess you could have tried different versions of N-Rage anyway, for Mac probably easier to see if the 2.00b version here would work.

lol, nvm, the file expired off my FileSend account or something, or I am checking the wrong host...lol whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnatertatertot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daugystik View Post
I worked on this for about an hour and a half, and I finally got it to work... The problem was that the program was unable to find files on the mac OS even though I specified the files properly. However, the program would work flawlessly, but only when using it on the joytokey application. After some more work, I got a cracked version of gamepad companion and it's working fine. (If you're one of those anti-piracy people, don't worry, I'm gonna buy it now that I know it works... I don't steal from devs) Now I just need to get an HD texture pack working and I'm set

I don't know why, but I honestly enjoy doing stuff like this... Whenever I play minecraft I spend half of my time installing mods and fixing up compatibility issues then I do actually playing the game lmao
Heh, I've almost killed minecraft as well
lol, such a conversationalist...you seem to be on par with an otaku from another forum I visited

it's like wth, that's all you had to say XD