Old 4th January 2015, 12:17 AM

Default Really?

you fucking assholes... Listen its real fucking simple, create a download file on your site that doesnt put a hundred fucking things on my computer that have nothing to do with the program!|

I mean is it really that hard, why all this adware bullshit comes up?!

Clearly you idiots looked at your file before allowing it to be downloaded by us right?!

Even i can put a program on a site to be downloaded without all this extra shit.

You all a piss poor fucks
Old 4th January 2015, 12:22 AM

I want to know. I really want to know, what the fuck is bobrower.. and what the fuck does that have to do with this?! why is that even a thing and more to the point why the fuck did it come on the download huh? I want to fucking know
Old 4th January 2015, 12:53 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Super Moderator

stupid tax
Old 5th January 2015, 08:03 AM

If you did not slam the "Next" button you would have seen the option to not install that.

The author needs to make money somehow, you may request to go back to the old system where you paid $20 for a copy with your name on it.
Old 8th February 2015, 08:11 PM

There was no FUCKING NEXT button. There was only agree and the close X button. If they want to make money how about doing it a better way then INFECTING PEOPLES COMPUTERS WITH MALWARE AND ADWARE AND ALL THAT BULLSHIT!
Old 8th February 2015, 08:58 PM

Oh god.........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid_nb3.jpg (18.4 KB, 14 views)
Old 8th February 2015, 09:14 PM

Agreed 100% correct on point.

Emulation-zone will not host 2.x due to these viruses that are distributed through the (unnecessary) installer.

It has been known for a while Zilmar infected thousands if not millions of people with his infected Ad installer for PJ64 2.x, and considering how he literally SOLD project64, it was sort of expected he'd try to cash grab some more.

One thing you need to know about the N64 emulation community is everyone, and i mean everyone, is ignorant when it comes to properly emulating N64 on today's standard PC hardware. None of you have a fucking clue to as what the problem is within the 2.x Github that ends up building faulty 2.1 core. And it seems it will never be cared enough to be looked into and figure out what the problem.

PJ64 is dead, It is highly recommended you do NOT install Project64, any version for that matter. You should only download the files directly, there is no legitament reason for having an installer.

When it comes to N64 emulation, Mupen has always been superior in every aspect. And as for simplifying Mupenplus you can just use the Bizhawks which uses it for n64 emulation.

Last edited by =X= Smasherx74 =X=; 8th February 2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old 8th February 2015, 09:25 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Excluding performance and features like debugging and memory tools.
I wished there was more focus on increasing the performance of Mupen64Plus and the Android counterpart so it could run at a more acceptable speed for those more demanding games like Banjo-Tooie.
It just needs an overclocking feature like that recent one added to Dolphin Emulator which can completely eliminate most (if not all) of the stutter.

Of course,Mupen64 can actually run the Indiana Jones Infernal Machine game while Pj64 is unsupported for it.
Old 8th February 2015, 09:46 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= Smasherx74 =X= View Post
It has been known for a while Zilmar infected thousands if not millions of people with his infected Ad installer for PJ64 2.x, and considering how he literally SOLD project64, it was sort of expected he'd try to cash grab some more.
lol ok ;/ .
Quote:
One thing you need to know about the N64 emulation community is everyone, and i mean everyone, is ignorant when it comes to properly emulating N64 on today's standard PC hardware. None of you have a fucking clue to as what the problem is within the 2.x Github that ends up building faulty 2.1 core. And it seems it will never be cared enough to be looked into and figure out what the problem.
Coming from a person who has no clue, I find this statement to be ironic. The fact that you still use PJ64k for netplay is laughable, but that's a different matter.
Quote:
PJ64 is dead, It is highly recommended you do NOT install Project64, any version for that matter. You should only download the files directly, there is no legitament reason for having an installer.
I can't believe I actually agree with you here. I never liked the idea of installing emulators (regardless of ads or w/e). I always would just extract it instead.
Quote:
When it comes to N64 emulation, Mupen has always been superior in every aspect. And as for simplifying Mupenplus you can just use the Bizhawks which uses it for n64 emulation.
LOL. Certainly not in performance, plugins, user interface, etc.... Still can't play WDC, Stunt Racer, 64 de Hakken, or Gauntlet(LLE). Not to discredit m64p, but I just find it ridiculous when people act like there's 1 emulator that's 100% superior to another. They all have different pros and cons.
Old 8th February 2015, 09:46 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
None of you have a fucking clue to as what the problem is within the 2.x Github that ends up building faulty 2.1 core. And it seems it will never be cared enough to be looked into and figure out what the problem.
Keep your ineptitude to yourself, loser.

There's no such thing as "2.x Github", "2.x Google", "2.x Microsoft"; what website the source code is hosted on has nothing to do with the build. It's your own fault for not properly installing the RDB file, which is exactly how we were able to reproduce your SSB & GoldenEye speed sink complaints.