Old 26th April 2018, 11:54 PM

Default Sav e issue...

So I had Project64 on my old computer and had save files I wanted to keep. When I got a new computer, I had my friend who set it up put those saved files into a folder on the desktop, and also had him keep the program. The problem is that now when I go to load a save file for a game I don't get the option to select that file any longer. Is there a way this can be fixed? I put a lot of time into Conker's and really like the game, but don't want to start all over, and probably wouldn't even bother so I'd rather figure out how to make the emulator recognize the save file again. Any help would be very much appreciated. I'm not the best with computers so if you have suggestions to help, you will have to explain it like you're talking to a small child. Sorry about that. God Bless.

Last edited by GoingHome777; 26th April 2018 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Hit enter to start a new line but it posted instead. 1st post for a forum noob. :)
Old 27th April 2018, 12:00 AM

BTW, the save file I'm trying to get working is a .pj file. I'm not sure if that is relevant, but it can't hurt to be specific.