Old 16th October 2014, 03:53 AM

Unhappy Goldeneye Cheats on v1.6

i enabled memory pak, and when i go to checkmark the "all levels and built in cheat menu", it will not take effect. I used to have 1.6 on my old HP, and it worked perfectly for every game i had. then the BIOS on that computer was shot and now i have a lenovo. I downloaded v2.1 i think on my new computer, and when i went to play "chopper attack" the obstacles on the helipads were invisible. 1.6 plays that game fine, and it plays goldeneye just fine, but for some reason the in game cheat menu won't show up when i check the box for the respective cheat code.

Please help
Old 16th October 2014, 04:19 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadymedi View Post
i enabled memory pak, and when i go to checkmark the "all levels and built in cheat menu", it will not take effect. I used to have 1.6 on my old HP, and it worked perfectly for every game i had. then the BIOS on that computer was shot and now i have a lenovo. I downloaded v2.1 i think on my new computer, and when i went to play "chopper attack" the obstacles on the helipads were invisible. 1.6 plays that game fine, and it plays goldeneye just fine, but for some reason the in game cheat menu won't show up when i check the box for the respective cheat code.

Please help
I reinstalled 1.6 and the problem is fixed.

Tags
1.6, cheats, goldeneye, v1.6