Old 31st July 2008, 09:41 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Yes i donated awhile back so you will always be a member as long as they have it.
Old 31st July 2008, 06:31 PM

Default written by thegamefreak0134

As far as the site, the blog information is really neat, but I would like to see it organized a little better. One suggestion is to have the "category" page simply list the titles of articles, with a further click possibly expanding the article or taking you to a page with a full view. That I think would make the site a bit easier to navigate.

And of course, although I know I'm going against popular opinion, I've always felt that the menu should be on the left, even though most blog pages have the menu on the right. ^_^
Old 31st July 2008, 07:21 PM

Default written by Trojan

Personnly I would'nt bother about the website at the moment. It is adequet. I would just consentrate on getting project64 1.7 released, then work on the website.
Old 31st July 2008, 07:57 PM

Default written by mario

i have a pretty unrelated question, but i need help. on some of the roms i play on pj64 my computer will freeze for a few seconds then unfreeze but pj64 has no picture just sound when it comes back .is this just bad roms or somthing,or is it fixable? thnx
Old 31st July 2008, 09:01 PM
Project Supporter

I say let Zilmar do what he want with the site. If he finds it adequate to be working on the site (which does look to be needing a little work) let him work on the site. It's great to hear from you guys again. I was thinking the project was dead. With what we have so far with the betas, I believe 1.7 will be complete soon. Great job thus far. Keep it up. ;D
Old 31st July 2008, 09:13 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

He could also be improving communications technology...whatever be it the site's waited longer than the project is what I think.
Old 31st July 2008, 11:30 PM

Default written by Trojan

It's about time there was some exciting news ine world of emulation. Its been pretty dead, I'm avid fan of emulation. We need something gr8 like project64 1.7 being erelease perk up the emulation scene abit.
Old 1st August 2008, 06:01 PM

Default written by G-S

I Love your Emulator. I am finding it rather time consuming exploring for more graphic plugins that accually work. The default plugins are great, clean, and fast, if only short on options. I used to have several video plugins i enjoyed tinkering with, however, i suffered a major reformat and lost 'em. Are there more plugins created by the pro's like zilmer and Jabo? If so, is there a page for plugins of trial and quality?
Old 2nd August 2008, 11:57 PM

Default written by Darkside

Menus in red, background in dark blue, containers in royal blue, on-mouse over links and element in orange and/or have a glass, crystal effect. I see the whole website in my head and it looks cool . Letters can be in orange, white or light blue. It's just some suggestions to guide you in a total revamp of the website. If you want some other textures I would see rocks around containers colored in blue. A detailed banner made in Photoshop that shows the personality of your Project64 logo under another angle. And as this is a website promoting a N64 emulator, you could add elements to the N64 world : Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, etc mixed through the background. If you want a title to your "PJ64 Menu" you could use the app's icon or your current logo above and make it smaller as a title. Finally, this is how I would a second life to the website. I may not have said everything but this should help you a lot for your website. It will give the website his uniqueness. Don't forget that you could add your own personality at the website. In my opinion, a good website is something that is organized and fits well into its concept (I mean how the menus are organized, you get it) and something that you must like, too. I will be very honest with the current white and blue website. It makes me think too much about forums websites, typical blogs. The design is ok but if the design has to change, I would see something different than this design. I know you guys are pros in what you like to do. I am sure that you will not disappoint us . Good luck in the website's design.
Old 3rd August 2008, 12:05 PM

Default written by pj64 fan

I hope to see a new version of project 64 soon
Closed Thread

Tags
developer diaries