Old 7th November 2008, 04:58 AM

Question Super Smash Bros. Gameshark help

using my memory scanner Cheat Engine 5.4 i found hp hacks and i found a facial hack... i was experimenting to see if i could shoot like 20 fire balls... 3AFD38CC was the adress along with 3B05B95A changing the value to 4 makes a sleepy face while 0 is regular i was wondering if you could make that into a gameshark code with what information i gave. to change their face as i fight

MP Player one hp. adress for anyone curious
3AE14D74
3AFDB4D4
3AE14D5C

-EDIT-

Face adress on MP Hyrule Castle With luigi.

Last edited by caden8macleod; 7th November 2008 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Forgotten Information
Old 17th November 2008, 03:21 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by caden8macleod View Post
using my memory scanner Cheat Engine 5.4 i found hp hacks and i found a facial hack... i was experimenting to see if i could shoot like 20 fire balls... 3AFD38CC was the adress along with 3B05B95A changing the value to 4 makes a sleepy face while 0 is regular i was wondering if you could make that into a gameshark code with what information i gave. to change their face as i fight

MP Player one hp. adress for anyone curious
3AE14D74
3AFDB4D4
3AE14D5C

-EDIT-

Face adress on MP Hyrule Castle With luigi.
I will take a look when I get a chance...
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!
Old 17th November 2008, 04:00 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I'm going to try this once for a change in the meantime.

Those look like virtual addresses. Since Super Smash Bros. is 16 MB and an address is a point in memory or a specific byte 16 * 1024 * 1024 = 0x1000000 (hex), which makes the maximum address 0xFFFFFF.

It would begin with 80 since you're writing a short-bit value (like zero or four) constantly. Something like 80XXXXXX 0004 for a sleepy face.

Tags
bro, hack, smash, super