Old 3rd March 2015, 04:50 AM

Default Request.. dumped textures

Hello, I'm new here, english is not my native language so please forgive if it is not understandable.
My request is this:
I have a PC low level gfx, so the plugins Rice and Glide64 have a lots of bugs, believe me, I already check a looot of pages so I can fix it but it is impossible, maybe it is because my graphic card is very old, its an Intel graphic card I dont remember the model. The ONLY plugin that works good with my PC is the Jabo Driver, but there are not any Texture packs to upload with it. So I investigate and found that we can "dump" the textures of any game with that plugin, in my case Zelda Majora's Mask, and rename the new hi texture PNG with the correctly name of the texture dumped so it can load the new Hi texture with Jabo Driver, in fact, that will do the work and I should play with retexture packs in Jabo with that form, but the difficult in this is that:
-The dumped textures aren't organized and it is near impossible to know which textures are the old and the hires to rename it...
So please, help me, can you lend me a hand and pass me a pack of the ORIGINAL complete textures of zelda majora's mask with JABO and another pack of ORIGINAL textures of the same game but with RICE? So I can check which texture name correspond to each original and hires texture and i can rename it correctly? PLEASE HELP ME.
SORRY for my bad english. Hope you understand me. Thanks in advance.
Old 5th March 2015, 02:10 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Do yourself a favor and buy a Graphics card that supports OpenGL 4.x.
Intel graphic adapters are never recommended.
Most of the packs available are made for use with the Rice Format.
Converting these would take longer then it took the authors to build the pack.

There once was a tool that transferred the texture format between Rice and Jabo, but alas, it was lost when Megaupload was... well, eradicated.
16GB DDR3 1600fsb
Win7 64bit

Last edited by NES_player4LIFE; 5th March 2015 at 02:14 AM.
Old 5th March 2015, 10:07 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daldec View Post
Hello, I'm new here, english is not my native language so please forgive if it is not understandable.
My request is this:
I have a PC low level gfx, so the plugins Rice and Glide64 have a lots of bugs, believe me, I already check a looot of pages so I can fix it but it is impossible, maybe it is because my graphic card is very old, its an Intel graphic card I dont remember the model. The ONLY plugin that works good with my PC is the Jabo Driver, but there are not any Texture packs to upload with it. So I investigate and found that we can "dump" the textures of any game with that plugin, in my case Zelda Majora's Mask, and rename the new hi texture PNG with the correctly name of the texture dumped so it can load the new Hi texture with Jabo Driver, in fact, that will do the work and I should play with retexture packs in Jabo with that form, but the difficult in this is that:
-The dumped textures aren't organized and it is near impossible to know which textures are the old and the hires to rename it...
So please, help me, can you lend me a hand and pass me a pack of the ORIGINAL complete textures of zelda majora's mask with JABO and another pack of ORIGINAL textures of the same game but with RICE? So I can check which texture name correspond to each original and hires texture and i can rename it correctly? PLEASE HELP ME.
SORRY for my bad english. Hope you understand me. Thanks in advance.
try to update your video card drivers using this:
Code:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect
Old 5th March 2015, 10:12 PM

Thanks for your answer, but the time is not a problem, I have to rename 5,135 png images, if I rename 30 per day, in like a month I will have all converted, AND IF YOU LIKE I can share that pack with the community, but please, the only help I need is a pack of the ORIGINAL textures, not the modified ones, I want the ORIGINALS, I dont care if it is in jabos or rices, but I need that pack because as you know, the plugin dumps the textures when you reach that zone, in fact, i would have to finish the game 1 time to have all the textures dumped, PLEASE lend me a hand, I know that you may have a pack of the original textures because you need it to make it hi-resolution, please share it to me and I will do the hard work converting and with pleasure I will share the finish Project with the community. Thanks in advance.