Old 5th January 2011, 10:45 PM
Project Supporter

I'm a saver.
Old 6th January 2011, 01:49 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

You're the one and only Iconoclast? I'd seen that name before in Project64 somewhere. Awesome!

Last edited by dsx_; 6th January 2011 at 02:11 AM.
Old 6th January 2011, 02:42 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Hm yes, the one and only, famous and infamous, consistently inconsistent and inconsistently consistent, action-packed sedimentary rock particle capable of annihilating your local iconic imagery while solving the universe using trigonometric law and algebraic definition.

...lol of course I doubt I was much remembered under those terms so much as, maybe the credit Smiff gave me in the post-1.6 RDB official release he uploaded with my RDB fix for Bomberman 64 or some saves I submitted in his thread, other than that I'm not sure where in Project64 my name was ever used besides in its discussions.
(about the saves I apologize for the potential advertising I've done by linking natnaterjesuschristhw/ehisnamecurrentlyis to the web site, just a project some people I've worked with have started that I am following up with, don't mean to dis Smiff's work on the N64 saves system)

I sure wasn't expecting anyone to exclaim my identity as "awesome" though. I didn't think anyone who was actively involved in an emulation scene would miss jolly ol' Saint Clast, but I suppose people can change. Main reason I set my name back is for when or if I am in fact banned for my mass communications on the forum, that I don't want to be banned under the name "rswedlow". I just don't, k? Now it doesn't matter unless Jabo or zilmar still want my help here then they need to learn to control their pets. Only issue is being recognized and getting used to logging in with a different user name every time.
Old 6th January 2011, 02:49 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

ah i see. yeah i think it was the rdb or something like that.
Old 6th January 2011, 02:51 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDB_WhatsNew.txt
Bomberman 64/Baku Bomb..3 Changed CF2>1, better video/audio sync in intro (thanks Iconoclast)
That was the last line of Smiff's last update to the RDB. After that he just went straight inactive with the RDB contributions thread on emu64.

Also coincidentally, after I got my ass kicked out of emutalk Martin went inactive for good for the past years. I unknowingly killed everything off yaaaay
Old 6th January 2011, 03:16 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
Hm yes, the one and only, famous and infamous, consistently inconsistent and inconsistently consistent, action-packed sedimentary rock particle capable of annihilating your local iconic imagery while solving the universe using trigonometric law and algebraic definition.
Lawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
natnaterjesuschristhw/ehisnamecurrentlyis
ooooh so close!

Really DSX? You didn't have it figured out? I thought it was a bit obvious.... but that's just me and my epic/awesome/radawesomical sluething skills that I learned from Scooby-doo.

It's hard for me when I log in too :/
Old 6th January 2011, 03:19 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Good. Maybe by the time you change your name to mewhexaquomillionnatertaternoillimouqaxehwem you won't even remember how the frek to enter your user name when you log on (or it'll simply be too long for the forum login system to register), and I'll have all the chat to myself. :/

LOL Scooby Doo wtf.
Well to be honest I'm not 100% sure how you determined who I was. There were ways I knew but still not sure as to which, considering they're all minimalist.
Old 6th January 2011, 03:22 AM
Project Supporter

how can you not be sure? It's obvious!

no if anything it's mewlasderqwentalimanpolliwolligundropgumdropforest jumplinkchaatatertot.
Old 6th January 2011, 10:29 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Well I'm obviously not sure. I guess the quotes of the previous name in the samlaptop thread.

Duh you talk to that Goro-Goro guy at the Stock Pot Inn after you take the room key from Anju, he's just like, "Man f' this hotel."

Oh though that doesn't have much to do with the next save you're underway in releasing heh.
Old 7th January 2011, 02:46 PM
Project Supporter

No it has nothing to do with that save, unless you count giant fishes as hotels. Because a giant fish makes a terrible hotel.

I have the next save done, I'd just rather upload it from my actual account, and I can't do that until this is all worked out :/