Old 17th May 2009, 12:49 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuokiriyama View Post
i think that psp needs a fully functional N64 emulator i have tons of ps1, sega genesis, and super nintendo roms on my psp but i really want to play the games i loved on the 64 not on my pc because i dont even use it much a lot of people could agree with me on this we want awesome games like goldeneye, duke nukem, killer instinct gold, and many more Daedalus is good for some games but it's extremely horrible when it comes to playing the games i mentioned
hmm.
Super Mario 64 hardly runs on the PSP, didn't know there were other games that run. Banjo Kazooie runs at 3FPS
Super Smash Bros Freezes
Road Rash 64 Freezes
Be glad the PSP can even run emulators :P
its not like the psp is a pc that can handle all the stuff thats required to play at full speed.
hell, N64 emulation on pc isnt that great either. and then comes PS2 emulation heh heh heh

so thinks its a long time before the psp can run n64 at full speed
its still cool to play sm64 on psp and have ppl go "wow how you get that on there? can i play?"
Old 9th August 2009, 02:37 AM

Question daedalusx64 compat issues

ok well i havent seen anything on strmmnrmm lately but one of his fellows keeps updating it on sourceforge the last one was yesterday the 5th or something like that. im not bugging you saying you should or shouldnt thats your choice and i respect that buuuuuuttttt ...... i will say it might be an idea i have been so angry with daedalus lately i cant even run legend of zelda ocarina of time and i cant register on strmmnrmms site to get some help but quite a few games dont work or freeze up like shadowgate 64 freezes if buttons arent pushed and graphix glitch if you use sound. but i think pj64 would be better cuz u guys actually got the 2 games i want to play (LoZ: OoT and LoZ: MM stupid i know but there the only reason i hacked my psp and got an emulator) to work the best i had seen on pc so if you were that good on the pc version why not try psp? as i said its your decision and im not pushing you to do one and ill respect any choice you guys make but just think of what i said

P.S I'm sorry if i have said something maybe i shouldnt im just wondering is there like a specific reason you dont want to do one for the psp? do you guys hate sony or something cuz i know i do i dont even know why i wasted like 1.2 thousand on 3 psps that just have the screens crack in under 3 months thx hope i havent offended you or said something i shouldnt have. reat work on the pc version when i get my comp back its the first thing im getting.
Old 13th October 2009, 03:47 PM

Default great site

nice great site , very interesting

Tags
off topic