Old 22nd September 2015, 03:09 AM

Default Zelda OOT freezing

while palying Zelda OOT, when ever I go into the mask shop on hyrule or too were the skll spider guy is it goes too the black circle screen then freezes and does not load :\
Old 22nd September 2015, 09:33 AM

We need an new official release (I think there's a poor mans buildbot on the way).
Grab an emucr build in the meantime.
Old 22nd September 2015, 05:07 PM

I could never have play this game without random crashes on PJ 2.X versions, always getting hangs or crashes with a "N64 class cpp exception" or something. I could play from start to end with no problems with Protected Memory in PJ 1.6 but then I get a nice stutter every 4 seconds or so, best way I had right now is to play on PJ 1.6.1 and set the selfmod code to Check Memory and Advance and avoid the "known crashes":

1) The Lost Woods (never go to the two rooms to the left of the entrance),
2) Kakariko's Shop when you enter as adult and the...
3) Kakariko's Well, when you drain it with the Song of Storms (unavoidable with any self mod code beside Protect Memory) but there is a workaround, playing the Song of Storms during the day to force the cinematic play at night .

Last edited by Marcelo_20xx; 22nd September 2015 at 05:09 PM.
Old 22nd September 2015, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo_20xx View Post
I could never have play this game without random crashes on PJ 2.X versions, always getting hangs or crashes with a "N64 class cpp exception" or something. I could play from start to end with no problems with Protected Memory in PJ 1.6 but then I get a nice stutter every 4 seconds or so, best way I had right now is to play on PJ 1.6.1 and set the selfmod code to Check Memory and Advance and avoid the "known crashes":

1) The Lost Woods (never go to the two rooms to the left of the entrance),
2) Kakariko's Shop when you enter as adult and the...
3) Kakariko's Well, when you drain it with the Song of Storms (unavoidable with any self mod code beside Protect Memory) but there is a workaround, playing the Song of Storms during the day to force the cinematic play at night .
Oh hai. I had that a few months ago. After a lot of troubleshooting with HatCat and AIO, it got fixed. You just need a new build.