Old 12th October 2014, 09:47 AM

Default Can't find save files

So, I'm trying to change from version 1.6 to the newest version and tried to go to the saves folder to copy my saves, but they aren't there.

Now I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right thing, but under directories in the settings menu auto saves and instant saves are set to go to the Save folder in my Project64 1.6 install folder, but they aren't there.

I can access my saves from in-game, but I can't find where they're located to copy them over to the new version. Any ideas?
Old 13th October 2014, 01:20 PM

You can try searching for the files. Like an actual search.
Old 14th October 2014, 05:06 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpoolfan View Post
So, I'm trying to change from version 1.6 to the newest version and tried to go to the saves folder to copy my saves, but they aren't there.

Now I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right thing, but under directories in the settings menu auto saves and instant saves are set to go to the Save folder in my Project64 1.6 install folder, but they aren't there.

I can access my saves from in-game, but I can't find where they're located to copy them over to the new version. Any ideas?
Are you saving from in the game, or are you going to File -> save or are you using instasaves?