Old 19th July 2007, 08:43 AM

Default written by Ian

I wish you would reconsider making PJ64 available for the PSP. Although I appreciate STRMNNRMN's efforts, his PC version of Daedalus is far from running as good as PJ64 does already (Daedalus has many garphical glitches and most games do not run on Deadalus correctly or at all, even for PC, yet PJ64 is amazing and runs almost perfectly with hardly any graphical glitches and most games run on it very well!), so I beg of you, please make PJ64 available for the PSP, or at the very least help STRMNNRMN perfect his emulator to PJ64 standards so that we may have a playable emulator on PSP. It is taking too long it seems and to be honest I am not sure if he is going about creating it for the PSP correctly (many other emulators use a CACHE feature to combat memory and slow down issues which is not implemented in Deadalus which I think should be since some of the roms for N64 are quite large and may need the cache feature to run correctly)
Old 19th July 2007, 08:48 AM

Default written by Ian

I wish you would reconsider making PJ64 available for the PSP. Although I appreciate STRMNNRMN's efforts, his PC version of Daedalus is far from running as perfectly as PJ64 does already (Daedalus has many graphical glitches and most games do not run on Deadalus correctly or at all, even on the PC version, yet PJ64 is amazing and runs almost perfectly with hardly any graphical glitches and most games run on it extremely well!), so I beg of you, please reconsider and make PJ64 available for the PSP, or at the very least help STRMNNRMN perfect his emulator to PJ64 standards so that we may have a playable emulator on PSP. Even though STRMNNRMN is doing his best and I would not be able to create the emultor for the psp myself, It is taking way too long to get a playable emulator for the n64 it seems and to be honest I am not sure if he is going about creating it for the PSP the right way just for some constructive criticism (many other emulators for the PSP use a CACHE feature to combat memory and slow down issues which is not implemented in Deadalus which I think should be since some of the roms for N64 are quite large and may need the cache feature to run correctly)
Old 27th July 2007, 03:35 AM

Default written by yeleing

il y a quelqu'un qui parle fran├žai
Old 31st July 2007, 03:21 PM

Default written by yo do it dude

you should do it .it willllll make the psp more awsomely fun and so do it or we'll kill u jk jk jk ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)
Old 5th August 2007, 11:49 AM
Project Supporter

If PJ64 went on a PSP or even better, on a Nintendo DS, I would definitely want it!
Old 11th August 2007, 01:19 PM

Default written by Some one called Strelok

Lol! this is is freaked up by spammers!

MAC SUCKS!!!!!!
Old 3rd September 2007, 04:39 AM

Default written by PSP emulator not needed

hey look, PSP doesnt need an emulator on it, the games on PSP are fine, and if you want an emulator on your psp go download the daedalus, it works fine on PSP, or downgrade your psp so you can put windows XP on it, and then install PJ64 on it then you can do i t as much as you like ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Old 7th September 2007, 09:14 AM

Default written by linkboyb

cool mate
Old 14th November 2007, 12:09 PM

Default written by Carlos

What up dudes,
hey i just to want to let everyone know from the gecco im rarely new at this, i gotta say though when i first bought the psp i was really disappointed there is no mario games at all for the system and how do i get those and where? If someone would hit me up with solutions it would be sweet. Again thankyou very much.
~peace~
Old 30th January 2008, 06:40 PM

Default written by jairo andres

[img][/img] ;d > :-* :'(

Tags
off topic