Old 1st December 2018, 01:01 AM

Default Controller Mapping Issues

I am having trouble mapping my controller. I have the 8bitdo N30 Pro 2. It works well with other emulators, and actually worked well the first time I tried it with Project 64. Now the emulator won't recognize it. The mapping doesn't work, and the one I saved won't load. When I try to remap it simply does noting (wont recognize button presses on the controllers, only keystrokes on my keyboard). The controller works elsewhere, so I don't know what the issue is. Thanks for any help!
Old 1st December 2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n30pro2 View Post
I am having trouble mapping my controller. I have the 8bitdo N30 Pro 2. It works well with other emulators, and actually worked well the first time I tried it with Project 64. Now the emulator won't recognize it. The mapping doesn't work, and the one I saved won't load. When I try to remap it simply does noting (wont recognize button presses on the controllers, only keystrokes on my keyboard). The controller works elsewhere, so I don't know what the issue is. Thanks for any help!
I figured out it works when the controller is turned on in Android mode (press B and Start to turn it on), but not Windows mode (I am using a Windows PC). Odd, but works nonetheless. Wanted to post the solution in case anyone is searching in the future.