Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 21st August 2011, 06:18 PM

i would advise you to read your own words, and learn from them

Confucius say: He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.

also: The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

have a good day.

ps. i would like to say thanks for a working emulator, even though it may be a hacked version, it still works better than most, either way, someone from the developers should post from time to time other than to a few beta testers. and since when do the TESTERS pay to test bad code? lol another time i suppose...

Last edited by tymas; 21st August 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: added ps
Old 21st August 2011, 06:21 PM

you went and pissed quite a few people off
Old 21st August 2011, 06:48 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymas View Post
really? already the flames begin... obviously young arrogant children with a keyboard and no knowledge.

anyway, to answer a few points that "n" (i'll call u that, for your name is retarded)
I suppose I should have something random as my name then, instead of a nickname that I've had since I was five.

lolol just leave already.

*reads that he is in Afghanistan for the moment

if that means you're serving in the military, thanks for your service If not then disregard this.

I keep a pocket knife on me at all times, and I can split apples with my bare hands. My man card is still applicable.

stop getting hot-headed and think for a bit

You flame my opinion on Minecraft right after you say that I'm entitled to it... lol nice

We won't post that we've given up, because we haven't. It's just going slowly.

*adds more fuel to the fire

*tips hat

good day to you as well.

lolol confucious

nice profile pic tymas. When was that taken? lolol nah nevermind.

it's not bad code, it works amazingly. You're using a hacked 1.7 yourself, no? That's from a while ago. I don't think the latest has been leaked yet.

We're not paying. This is not a store, and we are not buying anything. We donate because we want to support Zilmar, give him a little bit in return besides making him wade through Iconoclasts's and my conversations XD

I didn't donate. Zilmar gave me the beta. Why? I don't know. Guess I've been around for a while, helped out. Even though I was given the beta, though, if I had any means of donating I would.

I think zilmar gave Iconoclast the beta as well.
Old 21st August 2011, 08:49 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnatertatertot View Post
I didn't donate. Zilmar gave me the beta. Why? I don't know. Guess I've been around for a while, helped out. Even though I was given the beta, though, if I had any means of donating I would.

I think zilmar gave Iconoclast the beta as well.
I want beta
Old 21st August 2011, 11:10 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymas View Post
TherealM: wtf, u too can die... bunch of children. take the above advice and save the world a lot of suffering.
no i am gonna continue coding shitty plugins for you leechers until you rot.
Old 21st August 2011, 11:35 PM
Project Supporter

Hey ty, I found a post that you may have missed.

In other news...

Last edited by Natch; 22nd August 2011 at 01:14 AM.
Old 22nd August 2011, 02:33 AM

ok, we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, and I may have woke up in a bad mood, I dunno, maybe its the crap area i'm in, ok, i'll apologize for the rough stuff i said.

But from the onset of coming to the site and trying to find a decent stable n64 emulator, the only way to get it is use the old 1.6 which is QUITE old and not stable for the games i wanna be nostalgic on. or, to pay for the beta. you said you didn't pay, well you did in a way, sucking up to the dev's - come on man... really? LOL no i don't mean that, well ok in a way i do. Seriously tho, if the project is at a dead point, and someone is gonna take up the gauntlet at a later point, why not just release the 1.7 to everyone so they can ALL give you feed back or at least enjoy it.

like i said, i understand about families, i have one, and have 3 children.

and yes, i'm serving, have been for 14 years. and thank you for acknowledging it. i came looking for updates because the 1.7 i have has probs, any other emulator worth its weight has various versions, you can try to get around certain bugs.

your site is just frustrating to navigate and find any kind of help. and to see that the dev's are'working on the site more than they are working on the project is disconcerting. and yes, that is how it looks from a new persons perspective as i came to the site and the forum.

anyway, i'm off to play in the sun, and scratch another day off the calendar so i can get the hell outta this hole.

have a good day gentlemen.
Old 22nd August 2011, 02:48 AM
Project Supporter

heh, no one to suck up to anyway, dev's/moderators haven't been here in a while AFAIK.

one day I logged in and noticed that I had access to the beta and was all like "oh cool" and that was about it.

Once again, it's not dead, just going so slow it's not very noticeable.

Also, the 1.7 you have is quite bad because it has been changed to meet the haxx0r'z wants for it, and most of the time they aren't as good as zilmar lol

XD this last post reminds me of this one guy who said basically the same things you have been (but with a little more decorative language ) and later came on and said he was drunk when he wrote that lulz.

stay safe out there
Old 22nd August 2011, 07:41 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnatertatertot View Post
Also, the 1.7 you have is quite bad because it has been changed to meet the haxx0r'z wants for it, and most of the time they aren't as good as zilmar lol
the crackers who did it cant crack for shit.
First of all, they unpack the entire thing, so its useless.
Secondly if they unpack, they must restore the stolen code that the protector steals.

they better do it properly. inline patching aint that hard.
Old 22nd August 2011, 08:13 AM
Project Supporter

Great comic