Old 10th September 2011, 07:36 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

it took about 4 years to get to version 1.0 iirc.

CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Old 10th September 2011, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squall_leonhart View Post
it took about 4 years to get to version 1.0 iirc.
4 years? What did they do for 4 long years?

Is programming really that hard or did they lack focus and concentration?

Maybe that little thing called life got in between :P
Old 10th September 2011, 10:09 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
User was added to ignore list for this post.

citing dolphin-emu as a working project is just insanity.
The version here: http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/download.html
works just fine for me.
Old 10th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
User was added to ignore list for this post.

citing dolphin-emu as a working project is just insanity.
Builds 7716 and 7719 work just fine for me. Near-perfect emulation of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and pretty much every GC game. I've only tried one Wii game, and it has a few graphics issues that make the menus hard to navigate.

The latest build, 7723, only compiled for Mac, but it was compiled about three weeks ago.

EDIT: I can see how you would think it's not active. They don't publish downloads on Google Code very often. It's all on the main site.
Old 11th September 2011, 08:41 AM

Quote:
that was before

1. Jabo was married
2. Zilmar knocked up and had a kid with his wife.
aww, isn't that sweet, they have real lives, and obviously they are WAY to busy to stop for 5 minutes, read the forum and go, oh shit, i guess the project is DEAD, and maybe i should stop asking for "required" donations for an unstable 1.7 emulator that's been leaked to torrent sites...

Error 404, i am gonna guess, your prolly 14, never even gotten your noodle wet.
dsx, (lol k) nuff said, your prolly 15, and jerk off so much you walk around bow-legged.

Iconclast and natnatertatertot (really you still use a nick name given to you when you were an infant?) come on guys, grow up, stop the flaming, and find something else to do with your time.

I stopped playing this shit ass emulator, fuck it, there's actual PC games out there for free that actually RUN and don't crash, or lock up my laptop(and no dillweeds, its actually got a Radeon in it, not your high tech Intel IGP ). omg imagine that, and hey guess what, i didnt HAVE to donate $20 for them, yeah i had to download them, but they are FREE.

if you are required to donate $20 then you are BUYING it, a donation is given of free will, and not in EXCHANGE for anything. If i give $20 for something whether or not its substantial or not it is BUYING it - PERIOD. if i give money for nothing its a DONATION.

and once again due to all the retards on this forum, this original post has turned to complete garbage and will not be read by intelligents folks anymore, just the same dumbass dipshits that keep coming back and posting their non-sense.

I may seem a bit negative, but think for one moment from my perspective on this, I came here new, trying to find out if 1.7 was obtainable, oh yes for $20 ahem DONATION you can have it, bullpiss. if you have to give something for it, its not donating. and then i look around the forums, and omg, there literally 10 ppl that post the same shit over and over on other ppl's posts and ruin them. A thread stater like this one, posted a comment, and was shot to hell and back by a bunch of flaming children. and to constantly post that someone arguments is invalid with retarded ass pics is in and of itself invalid, so fuck off.

gentlemen, this is usually where i bid you a good day, but instead, i'm gonna leave you with this: blah
Old 11th September 2011, 09:31 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymas
dsx, (lol k) nuff said, your prolly 15, and jerk off so much you walk around bow-legged.
LOL!??!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Iconclast and natnatertatertot (really you still use a nick name given to you when you were an infant?) come on guys, grow up, stop the flaming, and find something else to do with your time.
And making up random shit like you do is SO grown up? Plus you're the one flaming.

Quote:
I stopped playing this shit ass emulator, fuck it, there's actual PC games out there for free that actually RUN and don't crash, or lock up my laptop(and no dillweeds, its actually got a Radeon in it, not your high tech Intel IGP ). omg imagine that, and hey guess what, i didnt HAVE to donate $20 for them, yeah i had to download them, but they are FREE.
GO FUCKING PLAY THEM THEN AND GET THE FUCK OUT YOU MORON. Learn how to use a fucking computer before you complain about software.

Quote:
just the same dumbass dipshits that keep coming back and posting their non-sense.
Um, and what do you keep doing?

Quote:
I may seem a bit negative
lol a bit?

Holy shit, you're the most childish uneducated worthless waste of life on the entire fucking planet. Grow the fuck up or get the fuck out. Permanently. the world needs less scum like you. If you want to complain about the donations, complain to zilmar instead of preaching your bullshit, and don't treat everyone like shit with every single pathetic word you type. You figure you can say what you want just because it's the internet, and you don't need to respect anyone because you'll never meet them. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Now fuck off. If you try to retaliate, it'll just be more childish horseshit. And I'll simply laugh, because quite frankly all the verbal diarrhea you churn out is just fucking hilarious. Good day, fuckwit.

Last edited by dsx_; 6th October 2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 11th September 2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsx! View Post
LOL!??!?!?!?!?!

Um, and what do you keep doing?

lol a bit?

Holy shit, you're the most childish uneducated worthless waste of life on the entire fucking planet. Grow the fuck up or get the fuck out. Permanently. the world needs less scum like you. If you want to complain about the donations, complain to zilmar instead of preaching your bullshit, and don't treat everyone like shit with every single pathetic word you type. You figure you can say what you want just because it's the internet, and you don't need to respect anyone because you'll never meet them. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Now fuck off. If you try to retaliate, it'll just be more childish horseshit. And I'll simply laugh, because quite frankly all the verbal diarrhea you churn out is just fucking hilarious. Good day, fuckwit.
and what have you done? the same fucking thing, i told you all in my very first post, FLAME AWAY, because i had already read the FORUMS, and all of your responses to any and all that come here asking anything. You all rant and think you're the shit and that nothing can touch you, take your own advice, get off the internet and get a fucking life you total piece of low life shit. and no, i do NOT respect a single one of you, for like i stated, i read all the bs you have all spouted to EVERYONE that come here, you run them all off with your absolute garbage answers and postings.

don't have a good day, fuck off and die. XD
Old 11th September 2011, 02:01 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Ah well, some people can't admit when they're wrong.

Oh and if the internet is for "total pieces of low life shit", why are you here?
Old 11th September 2011, 04:26 PM

tymas

Your every word amuse me. What you write makes me laugh and I like to laugh, so please keep ranting for the sake of my wellbeing.

If you do not want me to have a good life, stop ranting and get off the forums.
Old 11th September 2011, 05:28 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

DSX young padawan learner, anger leads to the dark side, you must learn to control your emotions to better fight the sith lords.

CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1