Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 18th November 2016, 10:16 PM

Default Is there any way of adjusting the sensitivity on xinput devices?

For a long time I've tried to figure out if there is some kind of way I can adjust the sensitivity of the analogue sticks on the Xbox One/360 controllers in Project 64. Playing a game like Goldeneye on PJ64 with friends in 4 player split-screen mode is really messy with my current setup using Xbox One gamepads. The crosshair has a sensitivity over 9000, so in it's current state I find first person shooters unplayable on Project 64 while using Xbox One gamepads.

I have tried two different plugins; the usually recommended N-Rage one and the more unknown Pokopom Xinput Plugin. Because of me using xinput devices, a directinput-plugin can not do the job (directinput plugins does not like multiple connected wireless xinput devices).

Does any of you know of a way for adjusting the sensitivity of the analogue stick on the Xbox One/360 controllers in any kind of plugins in Project 64? I have searched the web for a long time, but as of now I have almost given up hope.
Old 10th January 2017, 08:11 PM

YES. You need a controller plugin with xinput support, then use the Durazno 2 found by googling:

"Durazno Squareness Reddit Rocket League"

Works AWESOME.
Old 28th April 2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
YES. You need a controller plugin with xinput support, then use the Durazno 2 found by googling:

"Durazno Squareness Reddit Rocket League"

Works AWESOME.
I made a thread about this a couple weeks ago and was never able to find a solution. I tried the Durazno wrapper but it just wouldn't work, I put the .dll and config file in the executable folder, hell every folder for p64, but the Durazno settings had no effect. If someone does have it working, could you possible detail your procedure? Thanks in advance.