Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v1.6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 1st March 2009, 06:49 AM

Default Some help with texture packs, please!

Hello, I have run into some slight problems loading hi-res textures...

I was running Zelda OoT fine with Hi-res textures (I can't remember the name of the texture pack, just that it was really hard to find...super realistic textures) and I got a new computer. So I reinstalled PJ64, and copied the Texture pack onto my new HD, along with bmglib.dll and ricevideo.dll and the debug one. Well, when I select load hi-res textures if available, when I start up the game, it shows that texture loading screen for a split second and it says "Texture loading is enabled / Finding all hires textures" but doesn't load anything. I tried using a different texture pack, different version of rice pugin, reinstalling, everything I can think of. I've never seen this problem before and I can only find 1 other person who has had it and they asked a question on Yahoo answers and never got a response So I thought I'd ask here for help since I can't figure it out.

I have the texture pack in hires_texture\The Legend of Zelda. The plugin dlls are in the plugin directory. The bmglib.dll is in the main program directory.

I don't know what else to do!

Thanks!

Last edited by kylezo; 1st March 2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: added info

Tags
hires, loading, problem, textures, zelda