Old 22nd November 2010, 04:34 PM

GameToaster is not an emulator it's a frontend that works with pj64. There's a link to download it somewhere here in the forums. I'll post a link as soon as I can find it.
#1: Squall Leonhart- Final Fantasy VIII (PS)
Simply put Squall, spends most of the game raining on everyone's parade. I, for one, found this to be quite amusing. The amusing aspects of his depressive nature appears early in the game when he is talking with his mentor/party member, Quistis. After her emotional plea that he "doesn't have to talk, just listen," Squall replies with the jaw-droppingly cold mega-burn, "Then talk to a wall" *leaves*. Squall, they just don't get any funnier than that.
Old 22nd November 2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
Test version was released in this thread.
http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=1970
nevermind rswedlow decided to post at the exact same time as me again...
and he beat me to the link...
Simply put Squall, spends most of the game raining on everyone's parade. I, for one, found this to be quite amusing. The amusing aspects of his depressive nature appears early in the game when he is talking with his mentor/party member, Quistis. After her emotional plea that he "doesn't have to talk, just listen," Squall replies with the jaw-droppingly cold mega-burn, "Then talk to a wall" *leaves*. Squall, they just don't get any funnier than that.
Old 22nd November 2010, 04:40 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

LOL man I know it's happened before but, not like 5 times in a row.

Sometimes if two users post a reply at the exact same time, the order of the posts is different between the thread view and the post history view while replying, and the one whose post is before the other's in the thread can see it at the end after submitting the reply.

Well, you at least beat me in the race to reply to all these threads then sign off, cause you signed on what a surprise . I can't sign off till I get all the threads T_T.
Old 22nd November 2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
I can't sign off till I get all the threads T_T.
why not? it's not a competition man.
Old 22nd November 2010, 04:55 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Nah, I just make it one.

First if I sign off without replying to a reply (even if I come back later) it make me feel like I'm ignoring them.
Second, it's a little exercise, and for every exercise, there is a game. And for every game, there is a competition. Thus it has competition.

So heh, philosophically, it is a competition, but seriously, it's not.
XD

Hell it's just the fun half of business here.