Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 30th March 2009, 05:05 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgoosespeeder View Post
I sometimes experience this with Internet Explorer too.

Zilmar has mentioned that he is having issues with that site and that miraculously this one has held up strong... I'm sure when he gets around to it he'll fix it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildgoosespeeder View Post
Everytime I see this I fear that Project64 has finally come to an end and I'll forever be stuck with v1.6.

Well I'm sure pj64 is near it's end, 1.7 beta has gone through enormous amounts of updates... but fear not, I'm sure Zilmar will publically release it if he wants. Otherwise, 1.6 isn't that bad wouldn't you say so?
Old 31st March 2009, 04:29 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

There are years left in the time of stabilization; Project64 has much time left. It has already been announced of its likelihood that Project64 will not continue development beyond a version 2.0.

Major issues like this problem with accessing the main site have been concurrent with other major problems, and zilmar has simultaneously lost more time in another depression peak. We may wait patiently.
Old 31st March 2009, 07:49 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
There are years left in the time of stabilization; Project64 has much time left. It has already been announced of its likelihood that Project64 will not continue development beyond a version 2.0.
Yes, and from what I understand, the next public release is likely to be version 2.0 because of all the updates. I'm surprised Zil has held on beyond v1.4 ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
Major issues like this problem with accessing the main site have been concurrent with other major problems, and zilmar has simultaneously lost more time in another depression peak. We may wait patiently.
This project has gone on for some odd 10 years! Without Zilmar, Jabo, Smiff_, Gent, Witten, and any other Project 64 contributors' hard dedication, this emulator would not be possible.

Last edited by Mdkcheatz; 31st March 2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Your mom
Old 31st March 2009, 11:56 PM
Project Supporter

the main site's down again. Someone should let someone who can do something about it know.