Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 10th August 2011, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaceking View Post
online gaming is a bad idea. full stop. do you think these massive multiplayer games are designed to be fun? so everyone can play together? It's a tactic to prevent piracy.
That was stupid.

Also, the online Nintendo64 emulation community is slowing down each day, the online community in general has decreased rapidly since 2008. If Zilmar would be as kind as to release the source to Project64 1.5 it would be helping out an entire community.
Old 10th August 2011, 08:33 PM

stupid?

"online gaming is a bad idea. full stop." full of cheats

"do you think these massive multiplayer games are designed to be fun? so everyone can play together? It's a tactic to prevent piracy." an element of online multiplayer is massive multiplayer. If online multiplayer is designed to be fun but isn't because of cheaters, then how is something used to tackle piracy as is first objective supposed to be fun?

Stupid? I think not.

So Fuck off. You ain't gonna get it.
Old 11th August 2011, 05:58 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

It's repeated questions like these that contradict any pro-reason to have active, attentive moderation to this forum anymore. This has been discussed and explained already before throughout the past seven years.

And zilmar has already decided to add NetPlay to his long-term list of goals for the emulator, so he will decide on an implementation himself. If he decides to implement nothing, he's not obligated to have anyone implement it for him. I personally am content with just Mupen64++, because I don't care to play random people online. I schedule my games so don't care what emulator is the most popular.
Old 11th August 2011, 05:01 PM

"So Fuck off. You ain't gonna get it." heh heh heh that was fun

you should add "nigga" to that
Old 11th August 2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
stupid?

"online gaming is a bad idea. full stop." full of cheats

"do you think these massive multiplayer games are designed to be fun? so everyone can play together? It's a tactic to prevent piracy." an element of online multiplayer is massive multiplayer. If online multiplayer is designed to be fun but isn't because of cheaters, then how is something used to tackle piracy as is first objective supposed to be fun?

Stupid? I think not.

So Fuck off. You ain't gonna get it.

Oh hey an internet tough guy, okay were to start.

First put some logic behind what you say because you just made your self look more stupid then your parents must have felt when you were pulled out of that trash.

Second, Online n64 emulation has been going on since kaillera started, People don't always play with cheats, some people will use codes to auto set all of the options and use some codes to play say Metal mario stage or polygon stage on Super smash brothers 64.

Also dumbshit, Online was meant to be fun like you said, no one said we are not aloud to use cheats, if no one had cheats that means you want everyone to unlock everything with no savedata just to play 1 game for a couple of mins? Dumb fuck.

Learn who your fucking with before you talk shit like that again son.
Old 11th August 2011, 07:20 PM

uh oh. someone's upset. what the waterworks going to start flowing now? who said i was talking about pj64's or any other emu's inbuilt cheat system? Stop fingerin your dog and you might understand what i'm saying. People use hacks/cheats to get an advantage on players playing legit. say for example your playing mario kart, these cheaters would finish a course in for example 30 secs instead of the normal time. it has nothing to do with the inbuilt cheat system, it is those people who modify their version of their game or hack the server and so on. So take your K, and shove it up your arse. all up in your arse. This is P-J-6-4!
Old 11th August 2011, 08:22 PM

I'm calling a truce. I can't be bothered with this sh't. All I'm saying is that the chances of getting the source code for the purposes of k is extremely low. That's it.
Old 11th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

lmao...

Well anyway, cheats today aren't so much a problem with N64 NetPlay. Hell, only a few people manage to send cheats over Project64k nowadays, and even if people use 1964 to send them, some servers block cheat-sending so that there is no handicap.

My issue with it is just that Project64k is the most popular only because of Project64, which, meh, nice emu bro I guess. It's just for if you want a bunch of random games online for the probability of people using it. Even if 1.7 had NetPlay those dumbasses probably would still stubbornly stick to Project64k of the 1.4 source.
Old 12th August 2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
I'm calling a truce. I can't be bothered with this sh't. All I'm saying is that the chances of getting the source code for the purposes of k is extremely low. That's it.
Well too fucking bad you shouldn't have started shit.

Quote:
uh oh. someone's upset. what the waterworks going to start flowing now? who said i was talking about pj64's or any other emu's inbuilt cheat system? Stop fingerin your dog and you might understand what i'm saying. People use hacks/cheats to get an advantage on players playing legit. say for example your playing mario kart, these cheaters would finish a course in for example 30 secs instead of the normal time. it has nothing to do with the inbuilt cheat system, it is those people who modify their version of their game or hack the server and so on. So take your K, and shove it up your arse. all up in your arse. This is P-J-6-4!

You really are stupid aren't you? Just because you played with cheats doesn't mean everyone plays with fucking cheats. The most played game is smash64 and thats all i play and sometimes something else but rarely. There is no cheating like that in Smash64, if there is people will just leave fuck them lt them have their cheats. But sometimes people get together and use cheats for fun and they have every right to.

So how about you try to read what I said this time and comprehend English you stupid bastard and no one's crying over anything, just replying to your stupidity because I can't see to someone as ignorant as you go without replied so you realize how much of a douche bag ignorant dumbass you really are.

Also what other emulator is there to use? It seems like you're implying that we should use Mupen64k, which Mupen64k 0.7.9 and the shitty ++ version both crash after closing emulation on windows 7. Mupen64k shit now that It crashes for me and a lot of other people online too.

So how about someone around here do something useful and share their knowledge and allow other to view their work for the sake of making Nintendo64 emulation online even better.
Old 12th August 2011, 11:07 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

LOL please continue