Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 12th August 2011, 12:37 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= Smasherx74 =X= View Post
Mupen64k and mupen64++ are rarely used no matter what
Wrong. mupen64plus is still in development and made major progress with accuracy. Like PIF2 emulation for Banjo Tooie/DK64.

Only time PJ64 source was released and gained real benefit was with 64th Note, the Nintendo 64 USF music rip player. Other than that, the source release was pointless. As a developer then, I can understand why zilmar is hesitant. Whats the point in releasing source if it does no good?
Old 12th August 2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Well too fucking bad you shouldn't have started shit.

You really are stupid aren't you? Just because you played with cheats doesn't mean everyone plays with fucking cheats. The most played game is smash64 and thats all i play and sometimes something else but rarely. There is no cheating like that in Smash64, if there is people will just leave fuck them lt them have their cheats. But sometimes people get together and use cheats for fun and they have every right to.

So how about you try to read what I said this time and comprehend English you stupid bastard and no one's crying over anything, just replying to your stupidity because I can't see to someone as ignorant as you go without replied so you realize how much of a douche bag ignorant dumbass you really are.

Also what other emulator is there to use? It seems like you're implying that we should use Mupen64k, which Mupen64k 0.7.9 and the shitty ++ version both crash after closing emulation on windows 7. Mupen64k shit now that It crashes for me and a lot of other people online too.

So how about someone around here do something useful and share their knowledge and allow other to view their work for the sake of making Nintendo64 emulation online even better.
Have the right to use cheats? You're obvously still talking about inbuilt cheats. I can't believe how fucked in the head you are. Your mom drop you on your head when you were a rat or something? Or is your head shoved so far up your ass you can't see straight?
Old 12th August 2011, 02:07 PM
Project Supporter

lulz

no really, PJ64 is about bringing back nostalgia. The closest thing that netplay resembles is playing N64 with your imaginary friends.
Old 12th August 2011, 03:00 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

lol theyre like 3-year-olds fighting over candy
Old 12th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Project Supporter

Where I come from, this is more like 8 year olds fighting over who gets to play Call of Duty next.

Of course, no disrespect to daaceking intended.

And not much to smasher. Just over this topic.
Old 12th August 2011, 06:20 PM

it's more like a battle of wits with *cough* not doing well at all and has decided to use his ever expanding vocab. an obvious sign of .
Old 12th August 2011, 06:31 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I think that the world deserves to have the 1.5 source code since they have been waiting for 1.7 for so long.
Old 12th August 2011, 06:40 PM

i'm not gonna post further to what's gone on so far. regardless of what is said.
Old 12th August 2011, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daaceking View Post
Have the right to use cheats? You're obvously still talking about inbuilt cheats. I can't believe how fucked in the head you are. Your mom drop you on your head when you were a rat or something? Or is your head shoved so far up your ass you can't see straight?

You obviously have problems I'm not talking about inbuilt cheats. I'm talking about project64k Gameshark system. Apparently your too stupid to realize that.
You keep talking shit like you know what your talking about but you don't. I'm to the point were im going to take this to the next step and the next step involves this entire site so I SUGGEST You shut the fuck up before you start a war your never going to finish.
Old 13th August 2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
You obviously have problems I'm not talking about inbuilt cheats. I'm talking about project64k Gameshark system. Apparently your too stupid to realize that.
You keep talking shit like you know what your talking about but you don't. I'm to the point were im going to take this to the next step and the next step involves this entire site so I SUGGEST You shut the fuck up before you start a war your never going to finish.

Ok dude. Just chill. I ain't your enemy and you ain't mine ok? Things got off on the wrong foot and I apologize and I ain't gonna swear at you. Let's put this behind us. Let me explain what I'm saying. When I say inbuilt, I mean gameshark too. There's nothing wrong with gameshark. I never suggested there was. What I'm saying is hackers. It's nothing to do with gameshark. It's people who modyfy there game or hack the server. These guys not gameshark.