Old 3rd February 2008, 12:34 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

What is it with this strange optimism? I know I'm not in the right position...but, he'll update when he wants. He doesn't owe any of us anything; there's this programming status called "on-hold." Is that illegal?

The time zilmar specified was one-third durable; it has been 0.5 years. I think it was right though to know what's been going on with Jabo, just not quite morally incorrect to decline sharing.
Old 3rd February 2008, 05:02 PM

Default written by ea

good work
hope to see perfect multi player soon.
Old 3rd February 2008, 06:51 PM

Default written by Rin

Hey, do you think a Mac version of project64 will ever be released? I find myself having to boot into windows all the time for this program cause it just works so well. I hope there's a possibility for this!
Old 3rd February 2008, 11:43 PM
Project Supporter

Most of you fail to realise that Zilmar is man behind the core work of PJ64. He still hasn't returned because he is obviously still pre-occupied with his work. Not to break any joyful moments because of this update, but real updates haven't been made since June last year.

But like they said, the project has its ups and downs. We are currently in a long downtime.
Old 4th February 2008, 12:40 AM

Default written by Guest 1986

I have Nintendo DS game name is Phantom Hourglass. I play all levels and fight all bosses. I was enjoy play with that. My neck get sore and ouch! I can't move my head. That really hurt so bad. I need play Nintendo DS game on Wii use HDTV on wall and help better than hand handle video system.

I think Project 64 1.7 will be on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Vienna/Seven(2009 to 2010). I don't think Mac/Leapond OS maybe approve or not. I don't know about Linux maybe working or not. 8)

Peace!
Old 4th February 2008, 02:48 AM

Default written by Alan

Hey guys, congratulations and thank you for Project 64. It's good to see that you're taking things at a steady pace, not rushing development of PJ64 (assuming it's not a closed project).

I actually have a small request: how about a release with the (awesome) new icon(s) to replace the one that is default in v1.6?

All the best
Old 4th February 2008, 06:22 PM

Default written by ChuChu

Today I was playing Zelda:OOT Master Quest on a 57" TV in 1080i, 16:9, with a texture pack, fantastic sound, perfect controls and rumble w/ a Logitech gamepad...and well, it just doesn't get much better. I love this fantastic emulator and thank the coders for all their hard work and time. I miss updates and would really love to see this work continued. But if not, hey I'm still very grateful. Cheers! ;D
Old 6th February 2008, 12:47 AM

Default written by Nay

xD Nice to actually hear from you =] Glad to hear your gonna try to work on it if you can find time xD thx
Old 6th February 2008, 08:17 PM

Default written by Jack

I was hoping for some progress on Project64 really but I appreciate the update anyway.
Old 7th February 2008, 09:18 AM

Default written by nosebleed

I really liked Phantom Hourglass but was upset at how easy it was. It only took me a week to beat it... I still haven't gotten everything though...

Looking forward to any updates this year... or next year...

Tags
developer diaries