Old 29th March 2017, 03:48 AM

Arrow Xbox One Configuration - NO CONTROLLER

Hey guys so I just downloaded Project 64 and I am trying to play Ocarina of Time using an Xbox One controller. I have downloaded all the driver updates and tested the controller in my control panel and Windows recognizes that it is working. But when I open OoT it says "NO CONTROLLER" at the menu. I selected XInput in the controller settings and saved a profile. I also downloaded the input plugin N Rage 2.3 (not sure if this is the current version or not). I'm still not able to get Project 64 to recognize that I have a working controller plugged in. Will appreciate any tips to get this working
Old 29th March 2017, 03:02 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Post your controller config.
Old 30th March 2017, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 View Post
Well I actually fired it up again today and tried to load the controller profile I saved and none of the settings I had on there were loading. As far as the input controller plugin I'm using N Rage 2.3c. Is there something I need to fix with the controller profile? It seems like I try to save one and then it doesn't end up working. It doesn't make sense to me that the program can't recognize my controller even when I know it is working with my computer
Old 30th March 2017, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 View Post
Ok so 5 min after I typed this I finally got it to work, but now I can't change the controller config without Project 64 crashing. I initially set the controls so A on my Xbox controller was Start on the N64 settings, just so I could test to see if it works. Now I can boot up the game and load it by hitting A on my Xbox controller. So I tried configuring it to the controls I want and whenever I hit save in the bottom right corner, the whole program crashes. Any idea what might be causing this

EDIT: Finally got it to work! I forgot to open the program as an exe file so when I tried to save a profile it wasn't letting me. Problem solved sorry for spamming your inbox

Last edited by haywoodjablowmi; 30th March 2017 at 03:13 AM.