Old 7th April 2020, 06:11 PM

Exclamation Paper Mario 64 PJ64 2.3.2.202

Hey all.
So I have been playing Paper Mario and there have been some awful graphical glitches with the game. I should have just stopped playing it right away and fixed it, but I continued on and I have a save I don't want to lose now.
The screen flickers in and out to black quite often, same with flickering in and out with the foreground. I can still move around, but I obviously can't see. There are also were issues with all of Toad Town. The curbs (if you will), all flicking random strings of blue hues. Some stuff I can get past, but I obviously can't get past not being able to see for up to a minute long. How could I go about fixing this without losing my save file? I don't know much about ROMS, but how to make them work, so assume I know nothing. =D
Thanks VM
KayKay
Old 7th April 2020, 06:17 PM

Nevermind!!! I guess I'm smarter than I thought and I messed with the plugins a whole bunch and got the graphical errors to disappear!
Old 9th April 2020, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKayKay View Post
Nevermind!!! I guess I'm smarter than I thought and I messed with the plugins a whole bunch and got the graphical errors to disappear!
How did you fix it?