Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v2.x - Issues

Old 13th February 2011, 01:02 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Of course it did. Float your scrawny ass over there to Kazakhstan or w/e the hell in the Middle East, use the B-button move on some terrorist who fled there, then press B to launch a rocket out of your throat/mouth/ass to magically target the penguin who keeps plotting your demise.
Old 13th February 2011, 07:27 AM
Project Supporter

Ahh... the terrorist penguin.. I forgot about him XD

By the way, who's the avatar this time?
Old 13th February 2011, 06:25 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I don't know its name, but it's also from Bomberman 64. IIRC the only resource that told you the names of bosses you fight was the game booklet / manual, which never acknowledged the existence of the hidden Rainbow Palace world so thus left that one boss un-named. Probably if you're some mythology / history / etc. nerd you probably know what name would have been given, but I don't.

I got around to testing your saved state for MM as well. Heh did you know you get another heart piece once you deposit 5,000 rupees ?
Old 13th February 2011, 09:06 PM
Project Supporter

XD I wouldn't know it.

yeah ya probably do- hey, have you been in my bank account? XD I wonder how much I have?
Old 13th February 2011, 09:18 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

You've got 1,311 rupees.
*palms mouth* I mean, T_T no I haven't been into your bank account, it was just a lucky guess.

(Or instead of , that faggot smile that Sakkon guy has on late at night when he's stalking that old lady in North Clock Town.)

I'm kind of surprised you got all the masks but like, half of the heart pieces.
Old 13th February 2011, 10:49 PM
Project Supporter

I didn't search for all the heart pieces, but I figured that, since I found no mention of Fierce Diety's mask in Termina, I decided to just go to the moon, where I played with the little retarded kids.
Old 13th February 2011, 11:40 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

The only time the Mask of Fierce Deity is mentioned in Termina (or actually anywhere in the game I guess) is if you use the Mask of Truth to communicate with that one statue of truth out on the isolated ledge in Ikana Canyon.

All the other masks are mentioned on the Moon of course if you use the Mask of Truth on those.

Btw, you forgot the heart piece from the Inn shitter and that hand that comes out of it.
And the empty bottle from Madame Aroma if you give her the Special Delivery to Fatass on the night of the third day at the Milk Bar.

and some other Bomber's Notebook entries you left unfinished
Old 14th February 2011, 01:46 AM
Project Supporter

I know, I didn't go for 100%, I just went for all the masks.

And about that bottle from Madam aroma, I wanted the mask instead. I'll work on the rest later, but I usually don't always get 100% anyway XD

Oh hey, which of the four hide and seek in the moon locations did you like best? I liked the goron one.

Last edited by Natch; 14th February 2011 at 02:03 AM.
Old 14th February 2011, 02:39 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Yeah I understand that. Especially about Ma-damn Aroma; she's so fat all she can repay you with is an empty bottle, versus just giving it to the Postman for a mask/hat? F that. Also, I just realized that you never upgraded your sword, XD, or if you did you never saved or only went up to the Razor Sword where it'd break back down again. I don't blame you, though; that Goron Racetrack race is hard as hell. I am kind of curious what the last empty bottle you didn't go out of your way to get is, though.

Um, well it's hard to say, because technically once you know exactly what needs to be done (and how to do it right), progressing through the 4 worlds on the moon is kind of swift and informal. I'm not so sure whether I like the Snowhead construct / the Goron one as much as you do, though, cause that brings me back memories of like, 350-tries-in-a-row attempt sequences of trying to roll through without falling, when really all you frekkin' have to do is align yourself in the center and parallel to the road edges to prevent falling down, without even having to frekkin' move the control stick until you've made it all the way through. All those countless hours I spent not using a keyboard to play the game on the N64, failed to have me realize that T_T.

But I'll go with the Stone Tower construct I guess, since it lasts the longest even if you know exactly what to do and has some battles for me to mess around with and keep myself entertained. Heh, speaking of that, after I loaded your MM (E) save, I did a bunch of hilarious shit concerning the levitation cheat, I can't describe it with simple screen shots but I had some LULZ with your save.
Old 14th February 2011, 02:49 AM
Project Supporter

my save file got some bad stuff done to it.

XD Dunno about the bottles, man, sorry. Same thing happened to men in that Goron thing too XD

What? The race was easy!

Tags
issue, silver scale, zelda