Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v2.x - Cheats

Old 8th May 2018, 03:50 AM

Does anybody know if a gameshark widescreen code has been found for the following games? Or maybe help me find that values I need to search for and replace with using Cheat Engine?

Hybrid Heaven NTSC U
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 NTSC U
Lego Racers NTSC U
Southpark NTSC U

Last edited by demilich; 8th May 2018 at 04:39 AM.
Old 6th June 2018, 08:39 PM

Hi retroben, thank you for the codes for Ocarina of Time the code is working but it shows a black rectangle briefly on some cutscenes still, for example after the Boss Ghoma and when the Deku Tree cut scene start to play and he explains the creation of Hyrule you can see clearly the black rectangle for a fraction of a second...

Again sorry I couldnt respond earlier but I am studying SNES assembly for editing some roms, man this is really difficult, assembly is really hard, hopefully I can use this knowledge to edit the games same as you do since the basic premise is the same for N64 debugging and editing/hacking roms, I am really making progress though slow but steady...

Last edited by Marcelo_20xx; 6th June 2018 at 10:40 PM.
Old 19th June 2018, 05:59 PM

@retroben

Do you know of a way to look for gameshark codes to enable 16:9 aspect ratio?
I've been using Cheat Engine for other emulators like PS1 and Dreamcast to find 16:9 codes. But for N64, what values would I need to search for and replace?

Thanks
Old 30th June 2018, 03:22 PM

Hey, RetroBen. I have a request for ya!
Do you think in Conker you can find a code to change what a specific bot is currently doing in War? I've been searching unknown values for a while now with no luck. It seem's each bot is given a certain "role" at the beginning of the match, eg: Capture flag, defend entrance, Sniper tower, gun turrent, etc.
If you assign only 1 bot per team, you will notice the bot changes it's role often.
where as with many bots, they will pick a role and stick with it for the entire match.
We play War mode with many bots added (A total of 16 Players) and this works fine, but most of the bots stay home and defend, was hoping I could force more out the door by assigning more of them with the "capture enemy flag" role.
any thoughts?
Old 30th June 2018, 07:00 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Conker is a tough nut to crack with all of its TLB'd memory,I was lucky to find codes for a few things I never expected to access like "pee anywhere/weapon mod) for story mode or chapter select.
That also worked in multiplayer but most likely only for P1 iirc.

Can't say that I would know how to find that sort of thing with the obnoxious amount of specialized memory preventing me from messing with it properly.
Its because that game always takes up most of the memory at any given time.
It would be nice if someone could make a hack to have it use expansion memory and decompress the game's code on its file and greatly reduce or outright eliminate TLB memory range requirements to make everything extra easy to manipulate.
Old 3rd July 2018, 03:44 PM

Ahhh that explains a lot. No wonder it's so hard to find even some of the more obvious values. Thanks for the information
Old 5th July 2018, 04:34 AM

Does anyone have good widescreen codes for Conkers BFD? The one I have has clipping issues.
Old 6th July 2018, 04:06 PM

hi was wondering if its possible to have a draw distance fix for International Superstar Soccer 2000 (USA) (En,Es)

the game has 3 camera settings for height and distance the best setting to play on is the highest and furthest away options but the game loses tons of detail and makes their bodies in to stick men

would really appreciate some help thank you
Old 8th July 2018, 01:03 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

That would be object/character LOD.
Draw distance is the range of object visibility before they disappear from view.

I tried doing numerous memory searches but turned up empty,so this one will take a while if anything gets found.
Old 8th July 2018, 07:14 PM

Ah ok sorry the LOD is the issue then shame as it looks terrible when it loses so much detail

Thank you for looking retroben much appreciated