#1  
Old 14th February 2017, 10:18 PM
Devilswarchild's Avatar
Devilswarchild Devilswarchild is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Default Project Izou (Sacred Armor) Help!!!

So ive been checking all the files ive used with Project Izou (Sacred Armor) including 2 different copies of OOTMQ one I got from emuparadise and one straight from 4shared (which was specified in the how-to txt file provided with the day one patch.pff file) when i patched the MQ ROM from emuparadise...no matter what i did it wouldn't run on either Nemu or PJ64, however... the one from 4shared called "Zelootma.z64 after applying the patch actually runs on Nemu but when loaded into Project64 it has normal black screen when starting then after a few seconds i get this:


and when you click OK it pops up again...clicking once more and the message disappears altogether....

also here is a screen for Nemu

Nemu:




so again...not sure why its working on nemu and refusing to load on PJ64... any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14th February 2017, 11:27 PM
Devilswarchild's Avatar
Devilswarchild Devilswarchild is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Default

ok so I just tried something different. Installed the Glide64 final gfx plugin. attempted to run the game and then got this new error message:




nvm that error has to do with textures apparently


~update~

apparently I have tried everything I can think of to get this zelda hack/mod to work with project64 2.3.2

~MASSIVE UPDATE~

Found out what the problem was....In order for it to run on pj64 ver. 2.3.2 i had to go into the settings of the rom itself and uncheck advanced block linking (didnt actually think it was going to work) restarted the game and voila it started running.

Last edited by Devilswarchild; 15th February 2017 at 12:47 AM. Reason: found my issue
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15th February 2017, 12:18 AM
RPGMaster's Avatar
RPGMaster RPGMaster is online now
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,958
Talking

try seeing if it works after setting the CPU to interpreter.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15th February 2017, 12:59 AM
Devilswarchild's Avatar
Devilswarchild Devilswarchild is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMaster View Post
try seeing if it works after setting the CPU to interpreter.
so in order to test what you suggested i turned block linking back on and then changed from recompiler to interpreter and it indeed worked as well so there is more than one way to get it to run but more testing is required to see which option provides more stability...wouldnt you agree?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15th February 2017, 02:35 AM
Frank74's Avatar
Frank74 Frank74 is offline
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 730
Default

The debug rom settings in the rdb here:
[917D18F6-69BC5453-C:45]
Good Name=The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (U) (Debug Version)
Internal Name=THE LEGEND OF ZELDA
Status=Compatible
RDRAM Size=8
SMM-PI DMA=0
SMM-TLB=0

This works fine for the debug version, but after patching, these settings do not work.

I've added the settings from here: http://wiki.spinout182.com/w/Emulating_the_Debug_ROM

Add this to end of RDB. Save, start Project64 and Refresh ROM List. Edit game settings and Reset All.
[8E52B320-A4642B32-C:45]
Fast SP=No
Good Name=IZOU ZELDA PATCH ONE
Linking=Off
RDRAM Size=8
SMM-PI DMA=0
SMM-TLB=0
Status=Compatible
Use TLB=No

Last edited by Frank74; 15th February 2017 at 02:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.