Old 24th May 2015, 05:26 PM

Default Wonder Project J skipping intro?

Hello, sorry Im kinda noobish when it comes to this but I saw that in WPJ2 it says you have to skip the intro to play it but how exactly do I do that? Being eager to play this game, thanks in advance.
Old 25th May 2015, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSlasher View Post
Hello, sorry Im kinda noobish when it comes to this but I saw that in WPJ2 it says you have to skip the intro to play it but how exactly do I do that? Being eager to play this game, thanks in advance.
I'm not sure whether this is still necessary. Just press ENTER or whatever button is assigned to START.

Also, use the Glide64 plugin because Jabo doesn't handle it right. You're using the fan translation, I assume?
Old 25th May 2015, 12:05 PM

Yes I'm using the fan translated version, they say ''intro'' but I'm not sure, it's a part in the very beginning where after Josette reaches the island the screen shows a starry sky and after some dialogue appears and then when it's done the screen fades-in and it just get stuck there on the black screen.

If it's needed I will see if can post some images after I get home cuz I'm at work now.
Old 25th May 2015, 12:49 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Just tried it on the latest Github version. Works fine here, intro has played twice without freezing. Used Azimer's HLE Audio 0.60, Sync using audio off.

Press Start and the intro stops playing. Entering names etc. all works fine here.

Tags
bug, intro, project j