Old 29th July 2009, 02:01 PM

Default Pokemo Puzzle League Error

Hi there. I was playing Pokemon Puzzle League(a great game) and I lost to my CPU opponent, Bruno. When I clicked continue an error message appeared that said "Access Violation: While processing graphics data an error occurred you may need to restart the emulator." When I continued the program stopped working. So whenever that error appears I have to restart. I keep losing to him(it's on very hard mode), so I have to keep restarting. Here's the weird thing though: I have never seen that error before in Project 64, and it only happens when I lose to Bruno specifically; it never happens when I lose to anyone else. Can anyone give me some insight as to what I should do? Note: "don't lose" is not a valid answer. Thank you.
Old 30th July 2009, 12:52 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

If you use any save states "instant/quick saves", cheat codes, or possibly a bad copy of the game, this error may happen. Aside from looking at these factors, the best notes come from restarting the game to test it again.
Old 30th July 2009, 01:05 AM

Thank you very much.
Old 11th July 2019, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman295 View Post
Hi there. I was playing Pokemon Puzzle League(a great game) and I lost to my CPU opponent, Bruno. When I clicked continue an error message appeared that said "Access Violation: While processing graphics data an error occurred you may need to restart the emulator." When I continued the program stopped working. So whenever that error appears I have to restart. I keep losing to him(it's on very hard mode), so I have to keep restarting. Here's the weird thing though: I have never seen that error before in Project 64, and it only happens when I lose to Bruno specifically; it never happens when I lose to anyone else. Can anyone give me some insight as to what I should do? Note: "don't lose" is not a valid answer. Thank you.
Just ran into this. Its still an issue.