Old 13th October 2013, 12:12 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

From what I gathered when I started talking to him, he seemed eager to start dumping and reversing GameCube ISOs for a GCN emu.

But I guess it hasn't played out that way.
I don't envy him for having just enough dependency factors that he's still stuck maintaining this particular emulator.

I personally get homesick and other kinds of sick, from doing the same, damn, project, every damn day.

Cause that's what I've been doing with the RSP emulator.
In some ways it's pretty fun and exciting to be improving it in ways never been done.
But to be able to say, not one day for the past year, have I declined time to play with the code, aggravates me.
Old 29th October 2013, 01:43 AM
Project Supporter

Unhappy I can sympathise

I've been following this project for about a decade now. Long time lurker of these boards. Seeing this emulator begin to kick back to life is real cool. As an up-and-coming programmer, following the LLE RSP and RDP development is rather interesting.

That said, the amount of passive aggressive angst is off the charts, and the snide comments are really making me loathe catching up with development. Even some of the mods and devs are guilty of this. It just comes across as a hostile and unwelcoming environment.

I haven't really partaken in this community, nor do have any tangible stake in it. There's not much I can do but share my perspective.
Old 30th October 2013, 07:53 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

How many people before you couldn't admit this?
It's all me. You know that, don't you?
I'm the only one with "passive-aggressive angst" on this forum. Everyone else has been innocent.
Can't anyone show a single shred of honesty?

I don't appreciate liars and self-deceivers.
That has not and will never change. I don't care how many people it scares away.
I'm either going to find a way to get myself banned back to the way I was before, or people are going to stop lying to everyone here.

Even dsx wouldn't stop making fun of Shunyuan in private IM chats with me, where we had da lulz about him, yet he comes onto this forum and says "there's too much abuse on the forums".

See how easy it is for an entire group of people to talk behind each others' backs just so everyone can get what they want of the deal?

And if I do get banned it's not like I have any intention of coming back anyway.
Ask any admins here; my e-mail/IPs aren't tied to any other accounts made during the time I was banned.

Last edited by HatCat; 30th October 2013 at 08:06 PM.
Old 30th October 2013, 10:36 PM

There are always trolls here, you can't make em go away.
Old 30th October 2013, 10:38 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I don't really know of any trolls on this forum. Do you?

I said liars, not trolls. What Shunyuan is doing is overhyped competition, not trolling.
Though there are situations where a troll can get to me without actually committing any injustices.

Last edited by HatCat; 30th October 2013 at 10:40 PM.