Old 30th April 2014, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 View Post
With the current plugin you cannot
I know but maybe Squall can make an update ^^
Old 15th May 2014, 01:42 PM

Pokemon Yellow isn't working for me with the newest version from the svn (r76). I can read my list of pokemon just fine, but any changes aren't getting saved. (Or rather, from what I can tell with adding a bunch of printouts to the code, they're getting written but then the old values are immediately written back??)

I can send you the save file, compiled DLL, and/or PJ64 build if you'd like.

P.S. Silver works fine, so it's probably an MBC5-specific problem. Also, the very old 1.82a version works fine for me (except it writes 64K instead of 32K), but I can't find the source code for that.

EDIT: I added the same debug print statements to 1.82a (found the source!), and there things are only getting written once, as they should be. Copied the whole WriteCart method over to the new version, and it worked there too, same thing. I don't know why data is getting written once with the old code in WriteCartMBC5 and twice with the new code...

EDIT 2: I think I figured it out - the switch/case statements in WriteCartMBC5 didn't match the comments next to them. The change I made to get it to work is at github.com/libertyernie/nrage-input/commit/826bb1c7cd70e6deabcbef0e72e21d64219f1e0b.

Last edited by libertyernie; 16th May 2014 at 03:42 AM.
Old 30th May 2014, 09:38 AM

Default good

good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 6th May 2015, 01:09 PM

Hey, great plugin

However, Xinput use to be natively compatible with the XBox One controller (like old steam games that support X360 controller), but for some reasons it doesn't work.

EDIT : Nevermind, thanks to the cool but buggy PS3 Xinput wrapper, Windows see my XBox One controller as the controller number 2. -_-

Last edited by DrHouse64; 6th May 2015 at 01:21 PM.
Old 6th May 2015, 01:37 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHouse64 View Post
Hey, great plugin

However, Xinput use to be natively compatible with the XBox One controller (like old steam games that support X360 controller), but for some reasons it doesn't work.

EDIT : Nevermind, thanks to the cool but buggy PS3 Xinput wrapper, Windows see my XBox One controller as the controller number 2. -_-
Make sure you have the Xbox One controller driver installed. Don't think its included in windows update still. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-o...-compatibility
Old 6th May 2015, 08:20 PM

I've been wondering if the "N-Rage for PJ64" plugin is based on this one, or some other fork of the N-Rage code? Is this one better? This one seems to be the only plugin that will work with the AQZ Netplay plugin, I don't see the PJ64 N-RAge plugin selectable in the Netplay plugin.
Old 6th May 2015, 08:20 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I believe mine was updated through windows update.
Old 27th May 2015, 10:12 PM

Default Help with configuration of n64 controller!!!

I am trying to set up buttons and the computer shows that the controllers are connected and that they are functioning but when I click on the button to configure it to a button, it just comes up as either "Mouse: Wheel -" or "Mouse: Wheel +" There is no option for me to click a button to assign.

HELP ME! We are going on a long road trip soon and I'd like to play it on the road.
Old 9th August 2015, 05:59 PM

I suggest changing BUTTON_ANALOG_VALUE in XInputController.h and THRESHOLD in DirectInput.h to much lower values.

For controllers with circular ranges of motion for the analog sticks, the current values can't be hit in the diagonals. This keeps you from being able to press two C buttons at once when using analog sticks for the C buttons. For games that use the C buttons for movement (Goldeneye and Perfect Dark when using controller style 1.2, Turok, etc), being able to press two C Buttons at once is a necessity.

After a bit of experimentation, I found that values of 50 feel ideal to me.
Old 31st October 2015, 09:11 PM

Over 50,000!!!!