Old 30th November 2010, 04:19 AM

I think Mdkcheatz, aka Mr. Syrup himself, might have mixed up squall's and rswedlow's responses...

#1: Squall Leonhart- Final Fantasy VIII (PS)
Simply put Squall, spends most of the game raining on everyone's parade. I, for one, found this to be quite amusing. The amusing aspects of his depressive nature appears early in the game when he is talking with his mentor/party member, Quistis. After her emotional plea that he "doesn't have to talk, just listen," Squall replies with the jaw-droppingly cold mega-burn, "Then talk to a wall" *leaves*. Squall, they just don't get any funnier than that.
Old 30th November 2010, 04:33 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

lmao I saw Brandon hung up, viewing this thread like DOOOOOOOOOOOI y didn't I think of that

no jk he could have been thinking anything but seriously, it took 10 posts for someone to say: REFRESH
Old 30th November 2010, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
lmao I saw Brandon hung up, viewing this thread like DOOOOOOOOOOOI y didn't I think of that

no jk he could have been thinking anything but seriously, it took 10 posts for someone to say: REFRESH
Please explain this post to me...
I have no Idea what you're babbling about.

Maybe I'm just retarded.
Simply put Squall, spends most of the game raining on everyone's parade. I, for one, found this to be quite amusing. The amusing aspects of his depressive nature appears early in the game when he is talking with his mentor/party member, Quistis. After her emotional plea that he "doesn't have to talk, just listen," Squall replies with the jaw-droppingly cold mega-burn, "Then talk to a wall" *leaves*. Squall, they just don't get any funnier than that.
Old 30th November 2010, 04:59 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

It's nothing to worry about, just another pun on Mdkcheatz's reactions.
If it bothers you then I won't get into it...

The last part is reality though here cause it took 10 posts in the thread for someone to post "refresh", cause that's why Project64 says "failed to open ROM file" is if you use the ROM browser navigation to link to an exact ROM file name that no longer exists or was moved to a different folder.
Sorry not like, blaming anyone or anything; what you posted before was also true, again more humor. sorry :/
Old 30th November 2010, 05:05 AM

OK sorry i just didnt know who brandon was or what he was hanging up.

I understand now.
Old 30th November 2010, 05:15 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Ohh lol well yeah that changes thing.

Saying some random name in the post that you didn't know...I'd totally wtf too.
Wow heh, damn I got to watch that. Yeah Brandon is Mdkcheatz.
Old 30th November 2010, 05:27 AM

yeah i figured that out on my own after your reply.

Like I've said before I've been around hanging out in the backgrounds for about 2 to 2.5 years now(just never bothered to post anything - any problem I've had I've always been able to solve on my own) so most inside jokes of this forum I'll get.

But yeah that post made me go: ......wtf?
Old 30th November 2010, 05:30 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

When I'm not my serious self, I'm almost always my anti-serious self, and the words can get a little insane hah hah.

That could be because Brandon isn't too linked to the "inside jokes" of this forum, more-so the old beta forum I guess.
He's more like the "outside jokes", since he's kinda, bumblin' around in emu land every xx-emu forum there is to float about.

heh sorry mdk if ur reading this, feel free to correct
Old 30th November 2010, 09:34 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
When I'm not my serious self, I'm almost always my anti-serious self, and the words can get a little insane hah hah.

That could be because Brandon isn't too linked to the "inside jokes" of this forum, more-so the old beta forum I guess.
He's more like the "outside jokes", since he's kinda, bumblin' around in emu land every xx-emu forum there is to float about.

heh sorry mdk if ur reading this, feel free to correct
Nah that pretty much sums everything up. But I like the challenge anyway. Regardless, I'm glad for the good ole times in the old forum. Not everyone here can say they have any history there. We should feel special.
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!
Old 30th November 2010, 04:15 PM
Project Supporter

translate to:

"Back in old country where we come from..."

TELL ME MORE GRANDPA!!!!!!

"zzzzzz...."

.... :|