Old 3rd August 2013, 04:02 PM

Default cotroller sensitivity idea

as we all know, current controller plug-ins are incapable of differentiating between the analog stick being moved slightly or all the way. most the time, this isnt an issue but sometimes, when precise aming is required, its a pain in the ass to go to the menu, tune it down only to tune it back up again a few seconds later. for this i have a suggestion:

allow 2 sensitivity settings to be saved and have them switch per assigned key. what i mean is this: lets say setting 1 is 100% and setting 2 is 30%. now if you reach a point in, say, zelda, where you need hit a switch with your bow, you could then make it so that pressing (or holding) L causes the sensity to switch to the second setting, allowing you to aim properly and have it go back to normal by pressing L again (or simply releasing it).

this shouldnt be too hard to implement and would help improve user experience. personally i would recommend having to hold the button rather than an on/off switch or better yet, offering both.

you like?
Old 3rd August 2013, 10:34 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by trallala View Post
as we all know, current controller plug-ins are incapable of differentiating between the analog stick being moved slightly or all the way. most the time, this isnt an issue but sometimes, when precise aming is required, its a pain in the ass to go to the menu, tune it down only to tune it back up again a few seconds later. for this i have a suggestion.
that what i m saying that the controller sensitivity is too fast in the start menu, im with you

Dr4xx3n Was Here