Old 12th July 2013, 06:23 PM

Default Savegame backup feature

In the main case I was unable to load my saved game status. I believe it was caused somekind of filecorruption at last save (F5). I've started a thread about it at issues section, so I just copy my post here that was a part of my response to given answers.

Quote:
I've seen over the internet that many folks have similar problems like me. I believe it would be a reasonable upgrade for the program a "save backup" subroutine that would save a back up of the pervious saved status at the beggining of every gamestart (in case of succesful loading). So if the next time the last saved status can not be loaded there still can be recovered the previous one. I am not considered as a hardcore programmer, I'm usually writing only physical simulations but I think it's not a big deal to implement.
Old 5th August 2013, 10:39 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKatarn View Post
In the main case I was unable to load my saved game status. I believe it was caused somekind of filecorruption at last save (F5). I've started a thread about it at issues section, so I just copy my post here that was a part of my response to given answers.

Look Nice for Me Muhahahhah

Dr4xx3n Was Here

Last edited by Dr4xx3n89; 5th August 2013 at 10:41 PM.