Old 20th May 2012, 06:17 AM

Default Help Me Please

I've been trying to play Project64k and cannot do so because I am getting an error which says:
Quote:
Current controller.dll cannot be used. Please selected another one
I have looked around, and the soution was to simply change the controller input plugin. However, the option is grayed out, and the error pops up whenever I start project64k.exe or Project64k_Autoloader.exe.

I have many plugins, which I will show below, all of which my friend has (with an identical computer, system operator (Windows 7), etc.) Nonetheless, only I am getting the error. My friend has also tried pre setting the controls for me, and sending me the file... which doesn't work because it doesn't see that have a controller in. (Yes, controller plugged in is checked) I currnetly using DS3 tool with MotionJoy to use a PS3 controller, which is set up, configured, and colibrated. The issue is still that I cannot change my input plugin in-emulator. (Yes, there is no game playing when I try.) (I am trying to play Pokemon Stadium 2, and have a x64 based cpu.) Below are a set of images to help you solve my issue:

Main Folder:

Plugins Folder:

Grayed-Out Controller Option:
Old 20th May 2012, 09:17 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

we don't give support for project64k
Old 20th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Project Supporter

why, you ask?

1.It was made by someone else.
2.It's technically PJ64 1.4, and the best advice we give for people who use an outdated program is to use the latest :P