Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v2.x - Cheats

Old 11th July 2017, 06:01 PM

Default The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of time Cheats won't work

Hey so when i try to add the cheat Press L to levitate i mark it and then exit out of the cheat box and it doesn't work i checked again the cheats box and ist umarked Somone help plsssssssssssssssss
Old 11th July 2017, 07:02 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

If "Protect Memory" is enabled,then disable it.
You can disable it by going in the advanced game settings within the game's properties via right-clicking the game in PJ64's list and clicking "Edit Game Settings" then finding the option listed under "Self Mods" but you need to enable advanced settings first to access this.

The problem is that opening the subscreen normally causes crashes and requires a fix code to prevent those crashes.

Here is my port of the Debug Master Quest's crash fix code to at least the (U) (V1.0) version.

D01C7021 0002
801DA5CB 0002
D01C7021 0002
801C7021 0003
Old 12th July 2017, 12:22 PM

Default Yea but.........

Yes only problem The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time won't show in the games list on first screen.
Old 12th July 2017, 06:25 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Kinda sux finding out PJ still has that issue beyond the 1.7 versions.
If enough games are in the same directory,the list can break and have a few or several/most games missing from the list,usually happening with over 30 games or more.

In that case,start the game and go into settings to find the game name added to the list (with advanced enabled) and you can change the settings there then reload the game from the recents list to reflect the changes,or change the settings then go through the process of carefully closing PJ then opening it again after a brief wait.

PJ64 has been known to have issues with settings sometimes not saving,hopefully it won't end up with a ghost process causing changed settings to fail.

Tags
problem oot