Old 31st May 2019, 11:40 PM

Default Paper Mario mod address error on load

I am playing a mod of paper mario that several other people are playing, some on the same emulator as me, with no problems. They have been trying to help me with this problem for a while to no avail so here I am to hopefully get it fixed.

This mod (Paper Mario Master Quest) adds several new things including some new rooms and changes to old rooms. My issue comes when attempting to load certain rooms that have been changed or added. it is worth noting that a majority of these rooms are fine and work like any other except these few I've found. upon loading these rooms the screen fades to black like normal and thats where it crashes, giving me and "address error on load." ive noticed that the R4300i in the CPU shown at the bottom jumps up to 100% whenever these crashes occur so i was wondering if that was a possible cause of such an error and of course how to fix it if it is.

Any help would be appreciated as these crashes mean i am missing out on some of the new content added in this mod i want so much to enjoy, thanks for your time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (54).jpg (20.3 KB, 4 views)