Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 21st January 2011, 11:33 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

i always thought spam was "GROW YOUR DICK IN JUST 4 WEEKS"
Old 21st January 2011, 11:36 PM
Project Supporter

to help the queens of Arabia of course Dsx and I are on the same page here.
Old 22nd January 2011, 12:46 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Yes it is , but for communications sake I'm just "quantifying spam" in a more compatible way with the opposition behind this discussion.

But yeah, if you look up "spam" in the dictionary,
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spam
all of those contexts either talk about abusive (i.e. advertising, sexual etc.) messages, abusively sending unsolicited messages to multiple recipients via a phone or some personal means of communication, or that canned shit that's supposed to be meat.

But I'm sure if I pointed that out earlier I'd be accused of twisting words all the same.
And I'm not really worried about it. It may as well be valued as spam to an extent because not everybody wants to see the chatting.
Old 7th February 2011, 11:47 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonUser View Post
Go ahead and take my words and twist them to your liking.
I don't mind since all you'll be doing is making me "vanish" for longer periods of time.
Eventually I may not come back and since I've not been dreadfully active in the beta/alpha stage I doubt my presence will be missed.
This is the most optimistic thing i've seen here so far

*plays world's smallest violin*

Are you seriously betting your activity here on a single member's comments?

you may as well just go commit suicide...

Anyway, stop being such a chick and grow some balls for Christ's sake
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!
Old 7th February 2011, 03:44 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

What in da hell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Written by gayyyyy View Post
written by GaveUpTomorrow, April 07, 2007

I'm a long time PSP user, and I've been following daedalus from its first release, and it is coming out nicely. I've seen many people make the comments that you should work on a PSP version, but I never thought that you should, so I feel you're making the right decision. The PC version is much more important to me anyways. Keep up the good work. smilies/cheesy.gif

written by Pedro, April 07, 2007

aaaaaa i wana to download it, no sayng comentes...¬¬ smilies/angry.gif

written by NEY, April 07, 2007

OWWWWWWW

written by David, April 10, 2007

You fellas should create a 64 emulator for mac! i use both windows and mac but i use mac more! please!

written by CoinCollector, April 10, 2007

If you make any port, it should be a Gamecube port, so people could run it on Wii.

written by anystomus, April 12, 2007

how do you download project 64 smilies/undecided.gif i don't know how to smilies/cry.gif

written by paul, April 13, 2007

just v1.7 would be awesome!

written by jp, April 14, 2007

smilies/wink.gif smilies/grin.gif

written by shit, April 16, 2007

this is f**k your self you homos smilies/angry.gif smilies/angry.gif smilies/angry.gif
Well, this is my contribution of spam for now.
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!
Old 7th February 2011, 08:10 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdkcheatz View Post
This is the most optimistic thing i've seen here so far

*plays world's smallest violin*

Are you seriously betting your activity here on a single member's comments?

you may as well just go commit suicide...

Anyway, stop being such a chick and grow some balls for Christ's sake
At this point I realize myself as overly rueful to take sides...but, you've got some nerve , talking to him like that XD.

It is annoying as hell, don't get me wrong, but, man, with your crazy-ass personality, you convey things much faster than I do.
Old 7th February 2011, 08:28 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Hey man, I just say it like it is. People can't get mad over the truth. He could either heed my advice and we'll all get along just fine, or he can go all samlaptop on my ass and give me teh banz.

But what does that achieve? Well honestly, it'll be more reason for people not to want to donate, in fear that their account will be taken away by some crazy modder. I wouldn't be pissed that my account would have been disabled on the grounds of honesty (even opinion), because I'd rather not be here anyway if that's how the show is run. But that doesn't mean I can't have fun with vengeance. You, of all people, know about that crazy side of me.

But I have a feeling he's better than that. Anyway, that was a lame sob story so I felt a need to pull him up on it. It's for his own good.
Old 7th February 2011, 08:35 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Honesty, yes. All of this professional, formal writing has that fancy conveyance and all, but it doesn't do you any good if you do nothing but address your own points and point of view, which is what RadeonUser kept doing, like a broken record. I suppose the strategy was to bore me so that I'd stop posting so much, since I'm making this unintended intrusion on the elitist pj64 mast4h5 ground.

I don't know what's worse...lmao your contemptuous words or his dishonesty (if not so, inability to read). But it's hilarious either way.
Old 7th February 2011, 08:44 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
Honesty, yes. All of this professional, formal writing has that fancy conveyance and all, but it doesn't do you any good if you do nothing but address your own points and point of view, which is what RadeonUser kept doing, like a broken record. I suppose the strategy was to bore me so that I'd stop posting so much, since I'm making this unintended intrusion on the elitist pj64 mast4h5 ground.

I don't know what's worse...lmao your contemptuous words or his dishonesty (if not so, inability to read). But it's hilarious either way.
Hey man! I totally disagree. At least I'm either elaborating further on my subjects or I'm justifying why my wisdom prevails. Either way, I'm the one getting laid tonight and not him. No matter how you look at it; I win!
Old 7th February 2011, 08:48 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

...XD wth are you talking about.
What does getting laid have to do with understanding what someone is telling you..

If you're speaking generally then yes, you don't have to address anyone else's point of view, but anytime you're teaching / assisting / attempting to correct / whatever combinatorial communication with someone you have to merge with their understanding of something.

The obvious alternative is not giving a shit, if you're an introvert, which is cool I'll admit. Hey if no one in this world gave an F, there would be no problems right now.
Closed Thread