Old 18th April 2017, 06:45 PM

Default N64 controller past 100%

I have an N64 controller using an adapter. Even with the sensitivity at 100% it feels like I have to really press the stick hard to go at maximum speed, and sometimes I just can't. Is there any remedy for this? Can I set the sensitivity past 100% somehow?
Old 19th April 2017, 07:04 PM

Default N64 Adapter Stick Sensitivity

You likely need to adjust and recalibrate the stick through Windows. If you've got Windows 10 then use the Cortana search bar at the bottom left of the Windows desktop and start typing "USB Gamepad..." and you should literally see a result about configuring gamepads as you're typing. Click that and a window should pop up with all listed gamepads currently connected.

Double click your controller to open up yet another window. This is where you can push all the controller buttons, see what they are and move the stick to see what range it has. You want to click the first tab now at the top. There you can choose to calibrate it and your problem can be fixed. Click back to the second tab to see the stick and buttons again and move the stick to see if it's moving at full range now.

Getting to the above can also be found in Control Panel under Devices and Printers if you DON'T have Windows 10.

Last edited by NUK3 TH3 WHAL35; 19th April 2017 at 07:14 PM.

Tags
controller, n64 controller