Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 10th April 2015, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferunando View Post
About the N64 version's new control scheme, I tell you that now I can input every button of my controller (XboxONe), before can't input the digital pad. This is more nice.

Are you able to get RUMBLE working? If so, what plugin? The reason I ask is that if you'd prefer to NOT use NRage, but rather Jabo's default input plugin for RUMBLE support using an Xbox One controller, I can tell you how if you don't know. (Or anyone else who comes across this)
Old 10th April 2015, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 View Post
Are you able to get RUMBLE working? If so, what plugin? The reason I ask is that if you'd prefer to NOT use NRage, but rather Jabo's default input plugin for RUMBLE support using an Xbox One controller, I can tell you how if you don't know. (Or anyone else who comes across this)
Jabo's plugin isn't supported anymore in the sense it's closed source and mostly redundant. I haven't tested N-Rage's rumble recently with my 360 controller, but if there is a problem with N-Rage's rumble support, it should be fixed.
Old 10th April 2015, 11:25 PM

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with either of the plugins per se. In regards to NRage, it's latest plugin has support for XInput devices (namely 360/One controllers). As a result you get RUMBLE support. Being Jabo's input plugin is DInput based, it will will not support RUMBLE on 360/One controllers natively. I prefer Jabo's input device as it has more precise analog control, IMO. I've simply created the means to add RUMBLE support for Xbox One controllers and if the original poster or anyone else was interested, I could help them out.

Last edited by NUK3 TH3 WHAL35; 10th April 2015 at 11:31 PM.