Old 11th February 2009, 10:24 PM

Default <3

This is kinda lame, but in this instance I'm happy to be lame. I just felt I had to let you know what a stupendous amount of gaming pleasure you have brought to my life. I sometimes wondered if I was overly nostalgic about the N64, wondered whether it was really as good as I remembered. Well you know what, it was and you have put a new lease of life into it. So thank you many times over. Anyone who works/has worked on this application has legend status in my book.

/crazy adulation
Old 11th February 2009, 10:33 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Yes, Indeed. The N64 is my all-time favourite console. It bought a lot of happiness into my life, and indeed PJ64 is amazing.

Thumbs up from me, too
Old 11th February 2009, 11:13 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Mr. Syrup

I'm glad you feel this way. Quite honestly I don't play for pleasure anymore except on the rare occasion. If I play it's because I'm testing of working on new codes . I just have found that I don't enjoy myself playing anymore because of the whole amounts of work placed upon me at Umass.
Also, on top of what I said above, you listen here okay?! Look closely at this fist, if you so much as smell it wrong it'll impose itself onto your face okay?! You think you tough? I bet behind that PC you're just a timid old clown capable of nothing but wackin the sackin. You smell me tigga?!