Old 1st November 2014, 03:09 AM

Default Glide64 Issues

I have been trying to get a HD Texture Pack to work with Majora's Mask, but Glide64 wont load all the textures. I know that its a known bug but is there a workaround or different plugin I can use to get it working?

Also, is there some setting that is like Override Aspect on Jabo's plugin on Glide64? To remove the overscan and not stretch the picture.
Old 1st November 2014, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogoo View Post
I have been trying to get a HD Texture Pack to work with Majora's Mask, but Glide64 wont load all the textures. I know that its a known bug but is there a workaround or different plugin I can use to get it working?

Also, is there some setting that is like Override Aspect on Jabo's plugin on Glide64? To remove the overscan and not stretch the picture.

You have to use the EU ROM of Majora's Mask...and Rice Format...for the textures...

As for Overriding the Aspect ratio the way Jabo's does...Glide 64 doesn't support geometry hacks unless the game used them. This means most RareWare (notably... Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Banko-Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, DK64, Concker's Bad Fur Day, and Blast Corps) titles can be played in 16x9 natively. In the Glide64 plugin settings, go to the "Advanced Emulation Settings" tab, and select "Stretch" rather than "Force 16x9" to play the aforementioned games in 16x9 via their main settings (save for BlastCorps).

~Groucho Marx