Old 16th August 2007, 03:18 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Pretty good to know for some custom screenshots, or if someone happened to miss an addable cheat for something.

"the book zonde table [smilies] hauahauahau"

Yes, I know, the awesomeness.

Damn though, I was really waiting for one of those gibberish-writing/speaking dudes to spam here before saying that.
Old 23rd August 2007, 12:46 AM

Default written by project dark download

thanks for the tip about the debugger ;D
Old 2nd September 2007, 09:11 AM

Default written by cristian idalgoperes

a muito legal mas como abaxa
Old 27th January 2008, 01:59 AM

Default written by Mantic

I'm a big fan of [pec] for playstation emulators, and actually influenced some of it's later features with my pestering. Most useful, the ability to add a range to a search manually (ever so much better than the old GS "hunt through everything to get to the desired range" method, since you can add multiple anges of interest to a single watch list. Definitely something I hope you'll be doing here as well

In addition, for those who like to manipulate registers on the fly, it would be super cool to reserve a chunk of empty registers for codemakers to copy into. For example, say you want to smoothly increment a value in a register, though the game also keeps writing into it. If you are able to write your current value to the blank space you can reference it for your incrementation and avoid letting the game take over again.

A couple of potential uses that come to mind: button-controlled vertical movement in games that don't innately support "flying," and user- or situation-triggered camera movement. Of course, it's all dependent upon what the particular game is doing with it's registers, but once you have the functionality, more applications will become apparent.

You might even show off and add new math functions to the list of standard GS code options, though that might confuse us old folks who are set in our ways ;D.
Old 5th July 2008, 04:10 PM

Default written by ze carias

haha eu sou foda 8)

Tags
features