Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v1.6

Old 29th July 2015, 02:05 PM

Default Just checking up on a old issue.

Just curious if anyone has heard if Nrage will be having a update anytime soon and or are attempting to fix the GB Tower issue?

As most of you know (and for those who don't) there is a issue with the Nrage plugin for gameboy tower in pokemon stadium. For most people this would not be a problem, however I have recollected that in order to catch the thought to be mythical "Golden Gyarados" not "Red/Shiny Gyarados" you must be running the "Original" Gold and Silver through the Gameboy tower.

The instruction to go around lake rage 3 times and to defeat 17 Magickarp was true.

Once you opened the cave, the thought to be Mythical Golden Gyarados shows up exactly where other forms have said. It was not a lie!
I suppose once the cave was opened the idea was that the Golden Gyarados could leave the cave and end up in the location it did? But that is neither here nor there.

However not many people knew you had to be using the GB Tower. This is due to the fact that G/S versions had way to much information stored in them for their time and to access half of the cave and open it you had to use the hidden information stored on Pokemon Stadium 2.

Now that being said this is why I myself even after reading so many forums am still interested in Nrages plugin to be patched to run in the gameboy tower. So please keep any answers respectable. I know most of you are tired of hearing the question, but for me it is a pretty big deal if i want to continue catching legendary pokemon in my gb rom.

Last edited by RJ.P; 29th July 2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 30th July 2015, 09:50 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

I hope you don't think that is real...
Old 19th September 2015, 11:05 AM

N-Rage needs more fixing than that...