Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 20th December 2017, 02:54 PM

Default How to install bluedart hires textures pack on TLoZ: MM?

I've been trying a few ways to do it but I just cannot get it to work. What do I need to to get put the hires texture pack on Project 64 2.3.2.202? I've been able to get other games working with texture packages but this is the first one I've been having problems with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 23rd December 2017, 09:07 AM

Smile

If your having trouble loading textures like for instance i played OoT and noticed that the soft soil spots weren't loaded in the game so what i did is download a thing called 3D Analyze and all you have to do is install the file, run it as administrator (or else it will not work) and you'll be taken to a screen with lots of options. First select the Project64 file, and then just click the square where it says force 24 bit zbuffer (without stencil) and run it. P.S just search up "How to fix missing textures on Project 64"
Old 23rd December 2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZer0Project View Post
If your having trouble loading textures like for instance i played OoT and noticed that the soft soil spots weren't loaded in the game so what i did is download a thing called 3D Analyze and all you have to do is install the file, run it as administrator (or else it will not work) and you'll be taken to a screen with lots of options. First select the Project64 file, and then just click the square where it says force 24 bit zbuffer (without stencil) and run it. P.S just search up "How to fix missing textures on Project 64"
I just managed to install it. All I had to do was change the folder's name to "Zelda Majora's Mask". Thanks for the attention. Thread can be closed now.

Tags
hires, majora's mask, plugin, textures hi res, zelda