Old 18th December 2017, 01:10 AM

Unhappy Bug/Problem in Bomberman to get 100%

Dear "I-donīt know who" (XD),

First i have to warn you cause my English is not the best but i tried to write correctly ac possible, i hope this isnīt a big problem.

I found a Problem in the Game Bomberman 64, when you arrived the Black Fortress Stage 2, you normally battle against the High-Tech Harvester. It works very good but at the momenta where the Mini-Boss makes hie special attack which makes you slower then the Game looks like Black Screen and you donīt have any chance to see something, not the Boss, not the Arena even not Bomberman. So it is not possible to play this game to 100%, cause you had to conter this attack to get one Gold Card.

Even when i destroyed (blind) the krystal in the middle, the Black Screen is still there. It would be very nice, if that Bug would be fixed.

Thanks

Jonathan Bach
Old 18th December 2017, 02:34 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

The BomberMan games seem to have a trend where they usually cause a number of issues such as one issue which breaks input at random points which softlocks you from continuing for example.

Try other graphics plugins like GLideN64 if not tried already or one of the few LLE plugins such as Angrylion for accurate rendering despite a terrible performance impact if you can save briefly after completing the part where that problem of yours occurs.

The LLE graphics plugins require you to uncheck the "High Level graphics" tickbox in order to use them.
Old 19th December 2017, 03:57 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroben View Post
The LLE graphics plugins require you to uncheck the "High Level graphics" tickbox in order to use them.
wut