Go Back   Project64 Forums > General Discussion > Open Discussion

Old 8th February 2017, 02:37 PM

This is awesome, works so good! Only one issue, could be a misconfiguration on my part, I can't shoot whenever i zoom in with any weapon?

Many thanks NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 for providing this, I would never thought it was possible to play Goldeneye nor Perfect Dark this way! Paired with 1964 60FPS bundle - Carnivorous Edition (2017/02/08) it's too good to be true!

Cheers!
Old 8th February 2017, 07:11 PM

Thumbs up GoldenEye Dual-Analog

You may have figured this out already, but with that issue you can do a few things. Either set aim and fire to the bumpers OR, as I do, set aim to a bumper and fire to a trigger.

It revolves around DInput's assignment of the triggers on a shared axis. Because of this, when you hold down one trigger then hold down the other, they neutralize.
Old 9th February 2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 View Post
You may have figured this out already, but with that issue you can do a few things. Either set aim and fire to the bumpers OR, as I do, set aim to a bumper and fire to a trigger.

It revolves around DInput's assignment of the triggers on a shared axis. Because of this, when you hold down one trigger then hold down the other, they neutralize.
Yeah, I figured it out, but I still can't get it to feel 100%, aim on the bumper is really hard for some reason, and to use the L instead of ZL feels weird as well.

Have to try around for a bit, but other than that it's flawless, thanks!
Old 30th April 2017, 11:04 PM

bit of a long shot... does anyone have upto date config files for this? (Nrage 2.4.1.210). I'm trying to copy NUK3's settings but my option are totally different so it's not really do able!

TIA
Old 1st May 2017, 01:09 AM

Default GoldenEye Setup

You should be able to follow the instructions I provided earlier. Be sure NOT to check the XInput box. Doing so is fine for otherwise normal circumstances, but checking XInput won't allow what we're aiming for with GoldenEye or Perfect Dark.

If you STILL are having issues then download Jabo's 1.7 input plugin. I STILL prefer this plugin for input as it's straight forward and easy to understand.

If you don't know where to place them it's in the emu's directory under Plugin, input.
Old 1st May 2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUK3 TH3 WHAL35 View Post
You should be able to follow the instructions I provided earlier. Be sure NOT to check the XInput box. Doing so is fine for otherwise normal circumstances, but checking XInput won't allow what we're aiming for with GoldenEye or Perfect Dark.

If you STILL are having issues then download I STILL prefer this plugin for input as it's straight forward and easy to understand.

If you don't know where to place them it's in the emu's directory under Plugin, input.
All working, thank you so much