Old 26th February 2014, 08:15 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroben View Post
Someone capable should make an ultimate version of PJ64 with all of the enhancements like overclocking that are missing,and with all of the broken parts like memory search fixed.
Unofficially, it's definitely possible.

But officially, the Project64 "team" is no more. It's just zilmar now, and he has no interest in simply flattering anyone's individual pride, if it's just for the sake of GameShark codes. I think he cares more about the emulator its self ... even then, tough luck getting him to make you feel like you're a contributing part of the "team". If Gent were still here on this team then things may probably be different.

It doesn't concern me. I don't really care about cheats much either.
Old 26th February 2014, 08:48 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
also @HatCat I have been working on this game again recently, sure the above was a simple code, but I was going to share my recent work that replaces link with the skull kid.... but think from now on, if this is the attitude you get ill refuse to share my codes with the public (ill just use my cloud drive to ensure my PJ64 codes are backed up)
Lol I can't believe you're going to let one guy prevent you from sharing your codes...

Please go... You remind me of some annoying troll from another forum.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:23 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatCat View Post
I don't think anybody here gives a shit what you do.

Anyway, how easy or hard your codes were to make has nothing to do with this.
The Project64 team isn't what it used to be. It's unlikely the CHT will be modified ever again, either because of you or anyone else. Take it personally if you want; I don't care.

You say that I'm rejecting your codes just because they're easy?
Isn't that exactly what you were doing when you were insulting that "rswedlow" kid in the other threads on this forum for doing easy codes? Talk about getting a taste of your own medicine, buddy.
all I am saying is you come along with your attitude as if your some sort of superior god.

I mean, rather than give the attitude, you could have simply said the cht database doesn't get updates as such.

rather than the dribble you posted.

to be honest, its people like you that ruins a forum, a person is suggesting or asking and you come and troll them.

I think you need to go back to that thread, it was more on the line of one refusing to accept that it actually did something that wasn't possible in the game.

I recall users claiming there were songs to do this.

and final note, less of the foul language ok, this is supposed to be a friendly forum, take chill pill you angry little person!
Old 27th February 2014, 10:29 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatCat View Post
Unofficially, it's definitely possible.

But officially, the Project64 "team" is no more. It's just zilmar now, and he has no interest in simply flattering anyone's individual pride, if it's just for the sake of GameShark codes. I think he cares more about the emulator its self ... even then, tough luck getting him to make you feel like you're a contributing part of the "team". If Gent were still here on this team then things may probably be different.

It doesn't concern me. I don't really care about cheats much either.
dude, crawl back under your rock.

you seem to have taken a simple request way out of hand.

I have not demanded a single thing, I have only suggested something.

that means, its not a big deal if it does or doesn't get added.

my question is, why on earth did this make you feel you had the right to come with all your hate and anger trolling it?

if it doesn't get added, who cares, you didn't have to comment did you.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:30 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMaster View Post
Lol I can't believe you're going to let one guy prevent you from sharing your codes...

Please go... You remind me of some annoying troll from another forum.
Nice attitude here, what forum would this be?

I barley visit this or other forums, I just thought id give a suggestion, not a demand!

And im ??? to why people came with their negativity.... so who's the annoying troll really?

no one had to comment, or start swearing at members.

anyways, if admin see's this, please delete the topic or lock it so it can stop the angry little trolls attitude replying!

Last edited by Darren; 27th February 2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old 27th February 2014, 01:13 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
take chill pill you angry little person!
Follow your own advice then, triple post raging all over you own thread isn't going to help. I've read the first exchange a couple of times and in no way was hatcat insulting you before you started to get all emotional for some reason. His answers were concise and may have lacked some backstory but none of it contained any insults aimed at you

The first answer, while short and could've been more precise to avoid confusion, was simply the truth. None of the PJ64 members are around anymore except Zilmar who may or may not pop up once in a millenium, so the chances of it getting into the official file are slim at best.

The second post was simply a statement, in no way directed at you, all he said that he made a save editor that allowed him to do those codes too. While this can be and obviously has been, interpreted as an insult, it was a simple statement: Nowhere did he say you are bad or your codes are bad/easy, he said he'd made a save editor that allowed him to do that.
Old 27th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
I think you need to go back to that thread, it was more on the line of one refusing to accept that it actually did something that wasn't possible in the game.
No you need to go back to *those* threads.

There wasn't just one thread: There were 3 of them, all made by rswedlow, and you entered all 3 of them attacking him and calling him out for making "pointless" or "easy" cheat codes, just to promote your own self-appearance. You attacked him in 3 threads, just like you've begun to resort to attacking me. It's your preferred method of getting defensive over absolutely nothing.

Anyway, repeatedly denying it and saying I'm the one who needs to go back and check isn't going to emphasize what a superior god you are on this forum.
Old 27th February 2014, 08:00 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Maybe you can post the code on glitchkill,the site dedicated to N64 Zelda games.
SubDrag posted some stuff like N64 Tools for extracting midi files and sound files from a majority of N64 games.

The "Ocarina of Time" category also includes "Majora's Mask" codes.
There is even extended details about the actor modifier for South Clock Town's Dog.
One member found out you can make additional things spawn in the same location by adding 100 to the three addresses.
Add 100 again to make a third object of your choice appear.

Last edited by retroben; 27th February 2014 at 10:17 PM.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:00 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Edit:LOLFAILZ!

It was on the same glitchkill forum page as the debug version's.

The smoothen code is for Debug Master Quest,I suck at reading.

Last edited by retroben; 27th February 2014 at 10:16 PM.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:08 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

On one hand, I'm *facepalm*'ing at retroben's ADHD.

On the other, at least he's making this thread way more productive than its creator did.

One way or another, this thread is bound to be entertaining.